CHAPTER 2

Zyzy :

Let me introduced for our three couple :

1. Kongpop x Arthit ( from Sotus )
2. Saifah x Zon ( from Why R U?)
3. Lan Wang Ji x Wei Wu Xian ( from novel Mo Dao Zu Shi)

Happy reading 😊.

The normally warm living room is now filled with a tense aura of silence. 4 eyes look at each other with anger over each other's reasons.

"Anyway, I don't want to be with Kongpop." Reject Arthit, who was captured by Kongpop while running away.

"This has been decided by the state. You cannot refuse." Denied papa.

"Why me? Why not the others?"

"Because our compatibility rate is highest." Answered Kongpop.

"SHUT UP!!"

"ARTHIT! Where is your politeness?" Dad turned to uncle Jin. "Sorry Jin, it's my fault that I can't educate him well."

"It's okay, Mike."

"I want to be free. Why won't you understand !!" Arthit turned to Kongpop with emotion. "You too, find another mowu and not me."

"I do not curb your freedom. After marriage, you can do anything. I do not forbid." Kongpop said flatly.

"Not forbidding after marriage!" Arthit snorted. "After marriage, I will get pregnant and have children. Then take care of the child. Even you want 10 children. So where is my freedom that you do not crub on? I don't want to be such a useless person. I want to live freely!" Shouted Arthit.

A glass cup fell from someone trembling hand.

"Dad .." Zon asked worried. Zon second twin brother.

Dad looked at Arthit in disbelief. After being born and raised, this was Arthit response to him. A useless person.

"Sorry ... sorry ..." Dad said in tears. "I became a useless person. I became someone who only gave birth and raised you. I am truly sorry for being a useless father."

"Dad ..." Zon is sad if like this.

"Dad ... I don't mean that ..."

"No need to talk further. Dad has understood." Papa stood up. "Sorry Jin, you can choose another prospective son-in-law. Don't choose a child from a useless person like me. Punishment from the state, let me bear it."

Uncle Jin just stared silently and papa left.

"Dad .." Arthit chased. That's not what Arthit meant, Arthit just didn't want to be with Kongpop.

"Please, I wants to be alone now." Dad closed the door to his room. Arthit fell to his knees. It hurts to see Dad sad. Not the intention Arthit hurt Dad. Arthit, dear dad.

"Dad .. sorry .. Dad .. I am sorry ..." Arthit cried broke in front of Dad door. The room owner just silent not responding.

"Dad .. dad.. dad ..." no matter how many times Arthit calls, there is no answer from Dad.

"Come on, stand up. We will persuade Dad together." Persuade A-Xian. Arthit third twin brother.

"I ... I ... I didn't mean to hurt dad. I just want to be free ... I want to be free hua ... hua ...." Arthit cried louder. A-Xian hugged Arthit, trying to calm him down.

At this rate, Kongpop is confused and awry. On one side this is the state's command, on the other hand, he also understands Arthit's wishes.

"Daddy..." called Kongpop.

"Let's talk at home." Answer uncle Jin who understands the meaning of his son. Kongpop nodded in agreement.

"We will go home, Zon ..." uncle Jin and Kongpop stood up.

"Sorry uncle Jin and Kong. Later I will persuade Arthit."

"No need. No need." Said Kongpop slowly.

Zon takes Uncle Jin and Kongpop to the front door. After not seeing the shadow of Uncle Jin and Kongpop, Zon closed the door and entered the house.

An aura of anger emanated from Zon.

"You're satisfied now!" Zon snapped at Arthit who was still crying in front of dadbroom. "Satisfied hurting Dad! Satisfied hurting uncle Jin! Satisfied making dad get punishment from the state! You're satisfied now !!"

"Zon .. zon .. I didn't mean it .."

"You're selfish Arthit! Selfish! For your freedom, you let many people suffer!"

"For your freedom! Dad will become a slave! Become a slave for your mistakes!"

"Now you can be free! Can be free to go wherever you want! Free to do whatever you want! You .. not my brother anymore !!" Zon shouted, he entered his room by slamming the door.

Arthit sobbed even more. This is not what he expected. Not a situation like this.

Zon again opened the door and shouted "A-Xian! Enter your room!"

A-Xian looked at Arthit and Zon alternately. A-Xian entered his room with a sad bow. Zon closed the door hard.

Why ... why is it like this ?? Arthit thought sadly.

***

At General Jin's house ...

"Daddy .." called Kongpop. He wants to discuss the Arthit problem.

"Do you love Arthit?" Asked Father Jin suddenly.

Kongpop paused for a moment then answered. "Not."

"Can you accept another mowu?" Asked Father Jin.

"As long as the compatibility level is high, I don't mind it. It's for the country." Kongpop answered firmly.

Father Jin is happy with Kongpop answer. As a child born into a military family, state security is more important than personal matters. And Father Jin is proud of his child.

"If so, I will find another mowu for you."

"But uncle Mike ..." asked Kongpop worried. Punishment from the state is not something you can take for granted.

"I will try to apply for leniency but I am not sure it will succeed. This is his decision. Their decision." Father Jin sighed sadly. He wants to defend his friend but his patriotism prefers state law.

The sound of knocking at the door seemed to be impatiently rushed. Over and over, again and again.

"Who's that coming?" Father Jin said.

"Let me open the door, Daddy."

Kongpop got up and walked to open the door. After opening the door, in front of him there was a pale Arthit with a gasp of breath.

"You ..." said Kongpop.

Arthit regulated his breath before he spoke. "Married ... let's get married ... I'm willing ..."

May 1, 2020