Chapter 11

For the second couple it is replaced by:

Safiah x Zon becomes .... Sarawat x Tine

Si Zhui cried out loud refusing to return with his brother, he did not want to be forced to study, study and its his mortal enemy.

Lan Wangji looked expressionlessly at his crying brother, this scene he saw almost every day so he didn't have to persuade, unlike A-Xian, seeing Si Zhui cry, he immediately hugged Si Zhui and persuaded him.

"I don't want to go home ..." whispered Si Zhui between his cries.

A-Xian patted Little Si Zhui's back, trying to persuade, "Go home ... later brother will come to your house."

Si Zhui looked at A-Xian asking for reassurance, "Really?"

A-Xian nodded reassuringly, "Really, if you don't believe me, give me your brother's number. And I'll save mine on your brother's phone, if you want to contact me, you can ask your brother to call me."  A-Xian held back laughter in his heart, his idea was so brilliant.  This way he could get close to the cough ... the ice-faced swordsman.

Si Zhui nodded and ran towards Lan Wangji, pulling the hem of his pants, "Brother, lend me your cellphone."

Lan Wangji stared at his brother intently, the prime minister's family number should not be disseminated carelessly.  And his brother also knows that.

Si Zhui with his dog eyes begged, "I want to contact A-Xian if I miss him. Please ....."

A-Xian also begged in his heart, if necessary, he would be willing to prostrate himself in order to get the number of ice swordsman.

Even though it seemed cold but Lan Wangji also couldn't bear to let his younger brother be sad, he gave his cellphone without saying much anymore.  Si Zhui swiftly took it and gave it to A-Xian.

"The key?"  The cellphone was locked and had to open the pattern, Si Zhui again ran to Lan Wangji asking to open the pattern lock then ran again to A-Xian.

(Zyzy: is Si Zhui incarnation of a pigeon, huh 😂😂.)

A-Xian felt very happy but broke when he saw the cellphone screen saver.  There is a photo of both ice warriors and beautiful women.

Is this his girlfriend?

Her fiancé?

Or is he a married man?

Shattering A-Xian's imagination, Si Zhui called out in a milky voice, "Brother ..."

A-Xian immediately took his cellphone and entered the number then made a speed dial, after which he returned it to Si Zhui.  Si Zhui smiled cheerfully, there is an older brother who will be his toy 🤭🤭.

Lan Wangji asked his younger brother to leave and promised to give him another gift as a thank you.  Papa felt it was too much and rejected it.

***

"Arthit ... Arthit ... Arthit ..." called Bright, dragging Arthit from the front of the classroom door to a chair in the corner.

"What's wrong, Bright, why are you dragging me?"

"This is splashy news! How splashy! Your brother is becoming a hot meat!"  Bright is excited to share the latest gossip happening at school.  Tine, Arthit twin brother , became fiancé to Sarawat, the son of the minister of commerce.

"Impossible!"  Arthit pushed Bright out of his chair.  "Our family is just an ordinary family. Doesn't deserve an elite family."

"Oho .. Arthit, do you want to say Kongpop from an ordinary family? He's the General's son! Military power is in his hands."

Arthit patted Bright's lips so hard that Bright was in pain, Bright's words could refer to the country's betrayal.  Military power naturally belonged to the Emperor.

"He's just the son of a general, after all it's because my papa and Uncle Jun are friends. Nothing more. If we don't know each other, it is impossible for the elite family to accept us from mediocre families. They attach importance to their prestige."

"You mean it's because you got lucky?"

  Lucky?  Arthit sighed.  From an economic perspective, Arthit is lucky to get a partner like Kongpop, but from the perspective of freedom, Arthit is not lucky.  Kongpop is too possessive.  This bracelet is the most concrete proof.

Every night, Kongpop always called him.  Never absent unless he is staying overnight in a wilderness where there is no signal.

"You must be grateful Arthit, you are lucky to get Kongpop. There are still many Mowus who have not met their partners. Imagine if your partner is old, fat and ugly? And you have to marry according to the law."  Bright explained carefully.

Arthit sighed again, "You're right, I was lucky."

"When are you two getting married?"

"After Kongpop finished training. After that ...." Arthit felt sad that his freedom would soon fly away.  Bright really doesn't understand the mind of a Mowu, too confusing.

As they talked, Tutah came in hastily calling Arthit's name.

"What is wrong?"  Asked Arthit, why today his friends calling his name in such a hurry.

"Arthit ... Arthit ... you ... you have to go back to the school."  Speaking on the sidelines of his breathing.

"What is wrong?"

"Your brother ..."

"What's wrong with my brother? Which is my brother?"  Bright also wondered who was in trouble, Tine or A-Xian?

"Your brother is being bullied."

Instantly Arthit left quickly disappeared from there towards the back of the school.

06 March 2021