CHAPTER 9

Arthit was not surprised to see Kongpop sitting relaxed while drinking coffee waiting for him.  To his surprise, A-Xian brought home a child and it was a human beast child.  Oohh .. big trouble is coming!

"Whose child is this?"  Arthit pointed to the little boy, the little boy became fierce and pulled out his claws.

Before the little boy attacked Arrhit, Kongpop had blocked him with a wooden wall.  The little boy was angry, apart from his family there was nothing against him.  With his strength, he raised Arthit's place from under the floor, up and up until it almost hit the ceiling of the house.

Kongpop jumped up and grabbed Arthit, hugged him and secured him.  When Kongpop wanted to fight seriously, A-Xian who just returned to the living room shouted.

"Si Zhui!"

Hearing A-Xian's voice, Si Zhui became calm and acted like an innocent and sweet child.  A-Xian only warned Si Zhui, fortunately Si Zhui calmed down, otherwise A-Xian couldn't stop him either.

Seeing Si Zhui calm down, Arthit felt relieved, awkwardly releasing Kongpop's hug.

"A-Xian, whose child is this?"  Arthit asked, he had the feeling that this child would bring big trouble to this house.

A-Xian told of the meeting with Si Zhui, Kongpop said that Si Zhui was not an ordinary child, a human beast child who could manipulate elements, not a child from among the common people.

"I'll call papa and tell him."  Kongpop typed a short and clear message to his papa.  Find out who Si Zhui's family is.

Si Zhui looked at Arthit then at Kongpop then at Arthit, at A-Xian then at Kongpop.  Being watched like that worried Arthit.  Si Zhui approached Kongpop and said in a crisp voice.

"Brother, is this a pair of brothers?"

Arthit was quite surprised by the unexpected question, in contrast to Kongpop who answered casually.

"Right, he's my partner."

Si Zhui gave a disdainful gaze then turned to A-Xian's side.

What the hell is that bastard !!  Growled Arthit (but inwardly 🤭🤭).

"My father will give you the news as soon as possible about Si Zhui."  A-Xian nodded in understanding.  Then Kongpop turned to look at Arthit.  Arthit who was staring became awkward.

"Shall we talk outside?"  Asked Arthit.  Kongpop shook his head in disapproval.  "Then?"

"In your room."

Arthit was shocked then embarrassed.  Even refusing Kongpop was not good.  Their status is fiancé, it is natural to visit the couple's room.

Arthit walked past A-Xian's mocking gaze.  Kongpop followed closely behind.

Arthit opened the door to the "Come in."

"Hm .."

This is the first time Kongpop has visited Arthit's room, even though he has been fiancee from the past, Arthit always refuses, keeping a distance from him.  Curious as to what his partner's private life is like, Kongpop rolled his eyes around Arthit's room.

Arthit gets nervous. Kongpop scrutinizes his room and says awkwardly, "Sorry, it's messy."

Kongpop stopped his gaze and smiled at Arthit.  "It's okay. You can learn from now."

Who doesn't know Kongpop is a cleaning lover, changing someone from clean to dirty is easy but from dirty to clean is difficult, it requires a strong intention.  But Arthit had no such intention, only nodded carelessly.

Kongpop walked and sat on Arthit's bed, then invited Arthit to sit next to him.  Arthit obediently sat beside Kongpop, keeping his distance.

Kongpop raised one eyebrow questioningly.  "Come close .. am I that creepy?"

Arthit hurriedly shifted his body closer.  Kongpop approached Arthit's face, Arthit nervously restrained Kongpop.

"W-W-What are you doing?"

"Kiss you."

Arthit immediately turned his face away, it was hot.  "Are you embarrassed?"  Asked Kongpop.

Arthit whined.

"Then?"

Kongpop waited patiently for Arthit's answer.

"I .. I .. not ready Kong."  Arthit copied the usual answers that female characters say like in TV dramas.  And usually the male lead will budge.

Kongpop nodded then returned to the starting position.  Seeing Kongpop silent, Arthit said worriedly.

"I-It's not that I don't want to. But I'm not ready. T-This is suddenly Kong. A-And ..." Arrhit thought looking for 1001 reasons.  "I don't want to get pregnant just yet .. I still want to go to school."

Kongpop is still silent.

Arthit grabbed a little Kongpop shirt, said with his head down.  "We'll do it after you pass the training. Give me time to prepare my heart. H-How's Kong?"

Kongpop found it funny seeing Arthit shy, looking down and his hands trembling a little.  Without argument, Kongpop agreed to Arthit's request.  Although the state wants them to produce children as soon as possible, Kongpop must also pay attention to Arthit's heart condition.

"You promise?"

Arthit nodded slowly.

Kongpop hugged him, inhaling Arthit's scent, the smell of fresh morning grass made him calm.

"Okay, don't be afraid. We'll do it when you're ready."

Arthit looked up at Kongpop with his cute eyes.  "Really?"

"Of course."

I'll never be ready - Arthit's tactic in his heart.

"Then, what do we do now?"  Asked Arthit could already breathe a sigh of relief.

"I want to hug you while sleeping."

Arthit: $ &% * $ * # ==

Sept 19, 2020