CHAPTER 3

"Married ... let's get married ... I'm willing."

Kongpop stared in surprise at the young man in front of him.

"What did you say? I didn't hear clearly."  Kongpop said arrogantly made Arthit furious.  If it wasn't for dad sake, he would dig deep into the soil and bury the arrogant young man in front of him.

Arthit bit his lower lip tightly, only this afternoon he had rejected Kongpop cruelly and now he is begging Kongpop to marry him.  4 hours have not passed.  This hurts his pride very much.

Is this too funny, isn't it!

Arthit regulates his breath, restrains his anger.  Clearly Kongpop was mocking him.

"Y-Y-Please ... I'm willing to marry you."  Arthit stammered.  His pride felt torn by invisible claws.

Kongpop smirked arrogantly.  This young man underestimated him.  He is, after all, a General's son.  Not young men who are thrown away when they don't want to and collected when they need it.

Kongpop doesn't accept that.  Kongpop decided to give Arthit a valuable lesson.

"No!"

"W-What?"  Arthit was shocked in disbelief.  How can Kongpop reject him?  He was always noisy about this that country's duties.

"I do not want!"

"W-why? I-Isn't our compatibility level high? Then th-this has been decided by the state, right."

Kongpop smiled mockingly "then?"

"II know I'm wrong ... but ... but ... please help, dad ..."

A voice shocked the two of them.  "Who is coming Kong?"

"I ... the wrong person, pa."

Arthit made his eyes widen, in his mind he had already choked him alive.

"Come in then, it's cold outside."

"Un-pfttt" Kongpop covered Arthit mouth who wanted to call his father.  Not that easy Arthit.

"Dad ... I came out for a while. My coffee is gone."

Kongpop pulled Arthit hand forcibly away from his house.  He brought Arthit to a park near his house.

"What do you want?"  Kongpop asked in a cold tone.  Staring at Arthit nonchalantly while lighting a cigarette.

"I ... am willing to marry you."

"Unfortunately, I'm not willing."  Kongpkp blew out his cigarette smoke, making Arthit cough.  Come on, Arthit is anti-smoking.

"Why? Why aren't you willing?"

Kongpop laughed sarcastically.  "Aren't you the one who refused me?"

Arthit feels guilty.  It is true, he refused Kongpop cruelly, in front of uncle Jin, in front of Dad and in front of his twin brother.  It's a lie if Kongpop pride isn't hurt.

"The country has decided we are together. You said yourself, in order to protect our country, the strength of your wooden elements must be reduced and multiplied. Do you want to discard what you say?"

"Then, have you ever thought of sacrifice for the country?"

Arthit was silent.  He only knows that he wants to live freely.

"Arthit, you rejected me, right. Just ..." Kongpop glanced at the perfectly circular black watch in his right hand.  "3 hours 26 minutes, you have withdrawn your decision. Hahaha .. this is only your determination to live a life full of freedom."

Arthit tried to be patient and be patient.  This is all for dad sake.

"Besides, Daddy and I have talked about this. Daddy will find me another mowu according to your wishes. Mowu who accepts me, who will take care of me and give birth to my children."

Arthit opened his mouth to argue.

"Certainly with a high degree of compatibility."  Kongpop cut it off before Arthit could say.

"NO, NO!"  Arthit threw himself to embrace Kongpop.  "I already told you I am willing ... I am willing to marry you ... I will give birth to as many children as you want ... I ..." Arthit bit his lower lip once more until there was a little red liquid there.  "I ... I will take care of you too. I will take care of Uncle Jin, be a good son-in-law. Be a good wife. Please, please marry me ... help my dad ..."

Arthit cried, he did not care about his tears soaking Kongpop clothes.  Disturbed by cigarette smoke, he took the cigarette stick in the hands of Kongpop and threw it away.

"Please na .. na .. Kong ..."

"I..."

***

General Jin was surprised when his son Kongpop returned home with Arthit to his home.  Arthit looked lethargic and pale, his eyes red.

Arthit, who was rebellious, became obedient, walked behind Kongpop.

"Good night Uncle Jin."  Arthit said weakly.

"I'm sorry, uncle."  Arthit bends 90 degrees.

"Kong .. this .."

Kongpop understands the confusion of his father.  "Arthit will stay tonight, heavy rain outside."

Kongpop pulled Arthit up, taking him to his room.  Kongpop opened the cupboard, handed a pajama set and white towel to Arthit hands.

"There is the bathroom."  Kongpop pointed to the door beside the cupboard.

Arthit nodded accordingly, took a towel and clothes, he went to the bathroom.

Curious General Jin followed his son to the son room.

"What exactly happend?"  General Jin asked.  However Arthit was his best friend son, he had to know what was happening.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Then why is Arthit lethargic? How did he come here if there was nothing?"  Look curios General Jin.

"Nothing. It's just that we're getting married."

General Jin was shocked but he was also happy, this way his best friend could be saved from state punishment.

"You guys ... are getting married?"  Kongpop nodded.

"He agrees?"  Kongpop nodded once more.

"Then you accept?"  As a father, he knows the nature of his son who is also stubborn in a different sense.

Kongpop shrugged in response to his father's question.

"It's late, daddy, it's better to rest soon."

Seeing his son did not want to give more answers, General Jin was forced to retreat.

"All right, you rest too. Don't sleep to late night."

"Okay, Dad."

General Jin came down from the second floor and headed to his room to rest.  He knew something was wrong between his son and Arthit.  He will investigate later.

Arthit had finished bathing when Kongpop and General Jin finished talking.  Hesitantly, he still held the white towel in his hand.

"Just put it in the basket."

"H-huh? What?"

Kongpop pointed to the white towel in the hands of Arthit.  Arthit immediately woke up and put the white towel in the basket.

"Kong ..."

"You go to sleep first, I want to take a shower."  Kongpop left without listening to Arthit words.

Arthit, who became obedient, immediately went to Kongpop bed, pulled the blanket, covered his head and cried sadly.

All for Dad sake ...

May 3, 2020