Nine.

Past Meets Future.
(names from the past will be normal font & names from the future will be italics font if there are 2 versions!)

"Harry, that's you!" Ginny gasped again.

Harry was speechless. The older version of himself stood as still as a statue. He was taller, older and had a lot more scars. If it wasn't for the fact that Ginny had a death grip on his arm and was gasping beside him, he'd have thought he was imagining things.

Harry heard footsteps and voices getting louder as they approached, curious to see what had caused the bang. Suddenly a shriek of excitement snapped him out of his trance.

"Daddy!" Lily barged past him, almost knocking him over, as she darted towards his older self.

"Lily!" Harry exclaimed as he dropped to his knees. He caught the girl with a grip so tight, Harry wondered how he hadn't hurt her. Lily clung to her father with desperation. "Merlin, I missed you so much."

"What on earth is going on?" Mrs Weasley called as she pushed her way to the front of the crowd.

Albus and James followed her and darted to their father too. Harry clung to his children, pulling them as close as he physically could.

"Thank Merlin, you're all okay!" Harry sighed gratefully.

The rest of the children from the future rushed over to Harry, all grasping him tightly. Even Teddy and Vicky hugged him tightly. While all the people from the past stood staring, mouths open in shock. Harry finally let go of his children and looked up at the crowd in front of him.

"I understand you all have a lot of questions, and believe me, I'm eager to see some of you too, but maybe here isn't the best place." Harry gestured to the hall.

"Everyone into the dining room." Mrs Weasley instructed. Everyone bustled into the room behind Mrs Weasley, quickly finding a seat.

Harry stood at the head of the table and lifted Lily into his arms. She wrapped her arms around Harry's neck. He cleared his throat. As his eyes roamed over certain faces, he had to pull himself together.

"How did you get here, Uncle Harry?" Teddy asked.

"A very complicated spell." Harry answered instantly.

"Where's Aunt Ginny?" Victoire asked.

"Yeah, where's Mum and Dad?" Rose asked.

"They're all at home. I didn't have time to go back and get them." Harry said.

"How do you think Aunt Ginny is going to take that?" Teddy asked, panic all over his face.

Ginny, who was still staring in shock, was about to speak up. However, she didn't have a chance as the next sentence she heard made her close her mouth tightly.

"I'll probably return to divorce papers or my death." Harry said coolly.

"She's still the same Ginny then." George snickered in the corner.

"She's had thirteen years of James. She's even worse." Harry said seriously. He then looked down at the younger version of his wife and added, "Sorry."

"So, have you found a way to get us all home?" Rose asked hopefully.

"What's up Rosie, are we not fun enough anymore?" Fred teased. Harry swallowed hard.

Rose blushed furiously. Thankfully, she was saved from answering by her uncle.

"I'm sure you guys have been plenty of fun, but we'd like our children back in the time they belong." Harry smirked.