Six.

Chapter Six - Like Father Like Son.

The rest of the day passed by quickly. Harry and Ginny avoided each other completely, earning a few odd glances from Mrs Weasley. Ron and Hermione seemed to be acting strange around each other, too. George was still in a bad mood after hearing the news that his twin was going to die. Fred, however, saw this as an opportunity to cause as much mischief as possible. Teddy spent as much time as he could with his parents while trying to keep an eye on the younger ones. Lily continued to try and get close to Harry. But, much to her disappointment, he was more awkward now than ever.  James discussed pranks with Fred and Sirius, while Rose and Albus spent time with Hermione, talking about books and other academic stuff. Molly busied herself in the kitchen preparing dinner with the help of Victoire, Ginny, and Hugo.

"Ginny, will you set the table please, dear?" Molly asked her daughter as she carved a roasted chicken.

"Sure." Ginny replied. She grabbed all the cutlery from the drawer and walked into the dining room. She quickly placed the knives and forks around the table at each place setting. Making her way around the table, she began to get lost in her own thoughts again. She reached the empty seat beside Harry and placed the utensils down. As she moved along she bumped into the back of Harry.

"Oh, sorry." She blushed. 

"S'okay." Harry mumbled.

She quickly lent over and placed the knife and fork down before scampering back into the kitchen. She shut the door quickly and leant against it. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her rapid heartbeat. It wasn't until a small voice spoke up that she remembered she wasn't alone.

"Aunt Ginny? Are you alright?" Hugo asked quietly.

"Huh? Oh me! Yeah, yeah I'm fine!" Ginny said quickly, earning a suspicious glare from Molly.

"Are you sure? Cause you're acting like you've just seen Voldemort." Hugo teased. He ignored the way his Aunt and Grandmother visibly flinched when he said Voldemort.

"I'm fine, honestly. Is food ready yet? I'm starving." Ginny said, changing the subject quickly. Her heart was still racing as she walked further into the kitchen.

"Almost, call everyone to the table would you, please?" Molly said, adding the final touches to the huge pot of mashed potatoes.

Ginny nodded her head and reluctantly walked back into the dining room. To her surprise Harry was no longer sat at the table. She wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or relieved at this point. Instead she pushed aside her thoughts of Harry and called out to her friends and family.

"FOOD'S READY! COME AND GET IT YOU SAVAGES!"

Almost instantly the empty room filled with bodies, all scurrying to the table to find a seat. The kids from the future all stood in a huddle by the door. James seemed eager to go and join his family but Teddy held him back. Molly entered the room and spotted her future grandchildren.

"What on earth are you doing my dears? Take a seat, it's dinner time." She said in a friendly but firm voice.

"Thank you." Teddy nodded.

"I have an idea!" Fred said mischievously before the newcomers could take their seats.

"What's that, dear?" Molly asked, somewhat weary of what her son had on his mind.