Two.

Chapter Two – You Idiot!

The feeling of twisting and pulling lasted a mere 30 seconds before the seven of them landed in a heap on the floor of a dark, dusty hallway. They struggled to untangle themselves and instantly started shouting at each other.

"JAMES, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"LILY RAN INTO ME!"

"HUGO, GET YOUR BUTT OUT MY FACE!"

"GET OFF ME, I CAN'T BREATH!"

"YOU'RE DEAD POTTER!"

"SOMEONE'S ON MY HAIR!"

They were instantly silenced by the sound of a loud, gruff voice booming over them.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!"

They all looked up to see a large man with a fake eye standing over them, his wand pointing in their direction. They quickly untangled themselves and slowly stood up, eyes trained on the strange man.

"Well? Who are you and how did you get in here?" He asked again.

"This might sound odd, but what's the date?" Teddy asked slowly.

"And they call me Mad?! You had a nasty bump to that head of yours?" The man grunted.

"No Sir, it's just, if we're where I think we are, then we really shouldn't be here." Teddy said, still looking at the walls around him.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" The man took a step forward.

"Can you just please tell me the date?" Teddy asked again, raising his hands level with his head as though surrendering.

"August 7th, 1995" The man huffed.

"1995? James you absolute idiot!" Teddy hissed at James, who was staring intently at the strange man.

Suddenly more strange people arrived at the door.

"Moody? What's going on?" A tall man with brown hair and glossy eyes walked up to the man now identified as Moody.

"Moony." James whispered.

Teddy's breath hitched in his throat. He stared at the man he'd never known as a small tear formed in his eye.

"Found a bunch of kids scrapping on the floor. This one must be madder than me 'cause he didn't even know the date!" Moody grunted, jabbing a thumb in Teddy's direction.

"I think we'd better call Albus." Remus replied. "Come with me."

The seven from the future followed Remus and entered a large room with a long table surrounded by chairs. Thick curtains hung over the windows and the whole room smelt of dust and damp.

"Have a seat." Moody ordered as he disappeared from the room.

Several more adults piled into the room after a few moments and eyed the strangers.

"How did a bunch of kids get in my house?" said a man with long black hair.

Before anyone could answer, Moody returned with a tall man with a long white beard and half moon glasses perched on his long nose.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The old man asked as he sat at the head of the table.

"DUMBLEDORE!" Lily yelled in excitement.

"Lily!" Teddy hissed at her. She looked up at him and he shook his head, telling her to be quiet.

"Tell me children, what year are you from?" Albus asked.