Three.

Chapter Three - This is crazy!

"Okay, we're listening." Teddy nodded.

"It's not going to be easy getting you guys back, but I promise we will find a way! In the mean time do everything you are told to do, don't leave the house and for the love of Merlin, do NOT let James pull any pranks!" Harry warned.

"Don't worry Uncle Harry, I'll keep an eye on him." Teddy confirmed.

"Daddy!" Lily cried.

"Hey Lil, I promise I'll see you soon!" Harry smiled softly.

"Is Aunt Ginny gonna be okay?" Teddy asked.

"She'll be fine, she's just worried. You guys are in a very dangerous time period so look out for each other and stay together no matter what." Harry warned. "And guys, remember, don't spill any secrets! We don't want to risk changing the future."

Teddy nodded and soon the mirror was blank again. Teddy stuffed the mirror back in his pocket and turned to face everyone else in the room. He was confident that his Godfather would get them home safely, he just didn't know how long it would take.

"So what happens now? We just stay here until Dad brings us home?" Albus asked.

"That's all we can do Al, Uncle Harry said to stay here and stay together, remember the most evil wizard of all time is at large now and we don't want to draw attention to ourselves." Teddy explained.

"Can't we just tell Dad how to kill him and get it over with? We know what happens!" James groaned.

Harry's head snapped up from the spot on the table to James as he heard this.

"Wait, I kill him? How?!" Harry asked.

"Way to go moron." Rose rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, we can't risk changing the future. James shouldn't have even said that." Teddy glared at James.

"He would have figured it out soon anyway." James argued.

"Does any more of us have kids in your time?" George suddenly asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes! There's so many Weasley's, we pretty much fill up the quidditch team!" James beamed.

"Wicked." The Weasley twins said together.

"So we know about Uncle Bill's other kids. Uncle Charlie doesn't have any, well, unless you count his dragons. Uncle Percy has Molly and Lucy." James began listing off his cousins. Before he could finish, he was interrupted.

"Percy?" Molly gasped.

"Oh right, I forgot he was still a prat in this time." James rolled his eyes and ignored the glare he received from Teddy. "Yeah, Uncle Percy comes back after realising he made a mistake believing the Ministry over his own family."

"I hope he apologised to Harry!" Ron scoffed.

"It takes him a while but he eventually does. I don't think he does it until Mum and Dads engagement party though, if I remember correctly." Albus replied.