Part 5- The Walk

Abby

I ran to the woods and found a fairly large tree to hide behind. I quickly shifted, and changed into my clothes. When I looked up, I saw Joseph leaning against the tree across from me, in his human form and all dressed.

He smiled at me. I straightened myself and asked, "Um...how long were you there?"

"Long enough to see you change and put on your clothes." He answered.

Wait, he saw me nude. Uh, he's my mate, so why do I still feel exposed?

"You change quite quickly, then." I answered.

"Nah, you just take too long." Joseph said, a smile tugging at his lips.

I laughed. "Come on; lets go back before the others worry."

"Wait... You want to come join me for a walk, this is a nice forest." Joseph said, looking at the tall trees hovering over him.

Who could say no to an Alpha? "Sure, as long as you could get me out of this place." I joked.

He chuckled and stuck out a hand. I gladly took it and we walked through the forest, breathing in the smell of the wild.

Joseph
When our hands touch, I felt spark sand I smiled clearly happy that our relationship was starting well. Very well, actually, if my hand didn't long for the touch of Kayla. It was because Kayla and I would always hold hands and walk down the beach together. My hands were trying hard to keep still, but they were shaking with nervousness. Abby noticed and so she started swinging it, very lightly and softly, like we were two children walking. I swayed along with her. When I snuck a glance at her, she was looking at the leaves on the floor and smiling. After a while, I spoke up. "Abby, what are you thinking about?" She looked up at me and blushed

"I'm thinking about you." she said and stopped in her tracks and faced me.

"Really? What about me?" I played innocent.

"Well, I was thinking ahead, of what we would become and all the possibilities of what we would do."

"Are they good thoughts?" I asked, taking a step closer.

"Of course," she answered And she took the last step to me. We were so close now.

I wrapped an arm around her waist, very slowly, and I fitted my fingers on her curve. She put her arms around my neck and leaned in, waiting for a kiss.

So I kissed her.

Her mouth was closed, so I licked her lips, asking for entrance. She immediately opened them and I tasted her, oh, her tongue danced with mine as we twirled them together.

She tasted so sweet, I can't get enough of her. her fingers trailed down my neck and reached my toned chest. I smiled, all the work out did pay off. I moved my lips down her jawline to her neck and stopped there, kissing her sensitive spot, she moaned and tilted her head, giving me more access to that spot.

I kissed her nose and pulled away a bit, just a bit so I could see her face. She was smiling and looked at me like I was the only person on earth she cared for, which I'm sure I am. I looked at her the same way too, and I pulled her in for another kiss.

Abby

His mouth tastes like peppermint and he worked his tongue so expertly, it's like he did this everyday. Then something pops into my mind. Maybe he did so this everyday, with... with... Kayla! I couldn't bear the thought of him doing this to her the exact same way, so I stopped moving along with him and instead pushed him and turned away.

"What's wrong, babe?" Joseph asked.

"Can you answer me honestly when I ask a question?" I said turning a bit to see his worried face.

"I wouldn't lie to you; you're my love and we do things together."

"Did you... did you... sleep with Kayla?" I asked. There, I said it. I looked at him to see him surprised. "See, I was right. you did." I ran the opposite direction from him.

How could he?

Joseph
"Wait!" I called after her. I knew she wasn't going to wait but it was worth a try. Truth was, I didn't sleep with Kayla and I never kissed her either.

But why would Abby think that? Damn Kayla, her plan did succeed. I ran after her shifting into a wolf since she was too. I left my clothes behind and chased her. I was slowly catching up to her, but she still had a head start, and considering she was an Alpha's daughter, she wasn't a slow runner like any other regular werewolves would be to me.

She took a sharp run to the left and I almost fell, scratching at the leaves on the floor. She was really quick. Derek purred, she's really quick and she's our mate I decided to mind link her the truth; I still haven't done that yet. Abby, you were my first kiss, I said, hoping to slow her a bit. yeah, I know. how could an Alpha like me not have their first kiss before? I never dated in high school, and like I said, I was a smart student and skipped a grade. I wanted to be loyal to her as much as possible, to us. she slowed her pace to a jog, but didn't stop. you're lying, she said and I was hurt. No, I am not. I told you that I wouldn't lie to you. I said. I used my Alpha speed and caught her in surprise. We rolled on the floor together and stopped with her under me. I moved aside and nodded at her that I was clearly not lying. She mind linked me, 'then tell me the truth' I know she shouldn't speak to an Aloha like that but at this moment, I didn't care, I just wanted her to trust me. 'I'll tell you when we're both back to human forms'
She nodded and we ran back. when our clothes were in sight we shifted and changed. this time, she was quick. "Afraid of me seeing you naked again?" I asked. "Ha, you think so huh." she replied. as we walked back from the forest to the pack land, I heard her say, "I love your wolf's fur." Derek did a little happy dance in my mind yeah, she likes me. no, she likes your fur, I answered. "really?" I asked. "Yep, I always wanted fur like my dad; it looked like yours, except yours have hints of gold in it and I love it may I feel it one day?" She shyly asked. " any time." I said and she grinned.

----------
Thank you. That was the end of part 5

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Love you all!!