Part 22-Fatty and Skinny

Abby

"Is she okay?"

"Look at her scar, do you think she's okay?"

"Shut up."

"No, you shut up!"

"Shut up! You're going to wake her!"

"Shut the f**k up!" That was obviously my brother, and he was arguing with Isabella.

"Guys," I choked, my eyes still closed. "See you woke her up!" My brother said, and he cradled my head as he helped me into a sitting position.

Isabella handed me a glass of water and I gulped it down eagerly. "Thanks." I said to both of them.

"You're welcome," they said in unison and smiling. Then they both glared at each other.

"She said that to me." Isabella said, crossing her arms and looking the other way, not facing Austin.

"I'm her brother, her FAMILY. she said that to ME." he said and smiled at me sincerely. "How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm okay." I said. "Good. I'll be off then." he placed a kiss to my forehead and left. "Wait!" I said.

"Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow. "Tell Cherry I said hi." I said. "Will do." he said and closed the door behind him. Then I realized where I was. I was in the hospital. And Joseph's not here.

"Where is Jose- Alpha Jase?" I corrected myself. "How the hell should I know?" Isabella shrugged her shoulders. "What happened?" How many times have I said that within 2 days?

"Well, James called me; I don't know how he got my number and told me you got bitten by a Red End. Also... your Alpha was kidnapped by them." She said.

"Um, I thought you didn't know where he was?" I asked, confused. "Yeah well, I lied about that. I just wanted to say it; it kind of fits in our conversation you know?" I shook my head. Silly Isy. That rhymes. "

Okay." I calmed down. Then it happened. Shīt, the pain was coming. Oh no... My heat. My stomach was the first thing that proved I was at heat.

I groaned and held my stomach as it burned my organs dry. "Uh..." I groaned as I slid down on my back in the bed.

"Abby!" Isabella said, looking alarmed. "What is going on?!?!?" She screeched. "Heat."I said, and I arched my back as the pain hit me again and again and again. "Ill call the nurses." she said, and rushed out of the room.

"There's nothing you could do. " I whispered as I closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep from this pain. Where was Joseph?

"Joseph... " I cried his name as I slowly drifted off to sleep in the most painful way.

*****

I woke up again to see nurses walking around me and checking my status and stuff. "Oh, look, our Luna's awake!" On of the nurses said.

Man, she looked like Ariana Grande. No, I'm hallucinating. I blinked gain and she still looked the same. "What the fu-"

"Shh. don't say that... that's not very nice." Ariana said, handing me a glass of water. "Um... not to be weird or anything, but are you...?" I couldn't even say her name.

"Yes, I'm Ariana Grande. Yeah, the people outside the world don't know who I am- what I am." she smiled at me.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "Nope." She said sweetly. "Can you sing me a song?" I said. She looked at me. "It will make me feel better." I added.

"Sure, anything to help my patients heal." she clapped her hands and cleared her throat. "Hey baby even though I hate ya, I wanna love ya, but it's you...." after she was done, I told her to sing me "Love me harder."

She just laughed and said, "I need The Weeknd to sing it with me." She said.

"Just sing it." I grumbled. "Okay, fine. I'll sing just my part... Tell me something, I need to know, then take my breath and... never let it go, if you'll just let me invade your space, I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain..." I hummed along.

"Thank you... and not to go crazy or anything but, can I get your autograph?"

Joseph

I coughed and looked at my surroundings. Oh, my Goddess. I'm in a cell with iron bars trapping me in here.

"Look, the Alpha is awake." A guard said, taking a peek at. Stupid little moron. I growled at him.

"Ohh, the Alpha's upset." the other guard mocked me. I wasn't up for this. I just ignored them as they annoyed me and I closed my eyes, deep in thought.

I wondered how Abby was... I wondered if she's okay... I wondered if she is even alive after the fight... I wondered.

A tear fell down my cheek. No, I am not crying. No... no, get back in there tear! I am a strong Alpha and I will not rot in here until I die. I just hoped someone would get me out of this hell.

"Yo, buddy. It's food time." The fat guard said, placing a dog like bowl on the floor in my "cage".

I looked at it in disgust. There was a piece of chicken that looked expired and 2 leaves from a vegetable that looked dry and mouldy.

"Who the f*ck do you think I am?!" I said angrily, not happy with my "food". "You may be an Alpha, but to us, you're our pet doggie, oops, I meant Wolfie." the skinnier one said and they laughed.

"I'm not afraid of you." I said through gritted teeth. "Yeah, we neither." they said and chuckled. "Where is your "Alpha"?" I asked. "Alpha Sait is upstairs in a meeting." they answered.

I huffed. "Never knew rogues had meetings." I said. "Yeah, we never did, until Sait killed our former Alpha and treated us like a pack, with Betas and cráp like that." the fat one said, looking bored and stupid.

"Oh." was all I answered. "You're a tough guy, eh?" The skinny one said.

"Sure." I said, flexing my muscles.

"Bet you can break out of these bars." he said, tapping them with his staff. He thought I was stupid. I am not. I know those bars would burn me, that's why he didn't touch if either.

"No, I can't break out of them." I said honestly. I don't know why I'm even having a conversation with these two imbeciles.

(In cAse you don't know, imbecile is a stupid person)

"How old are ya boy?" The fatty said. "21." I lied.

"No you're not, you're 15" Skinny said.

"No, stupid. He's 30." Fatty said. And they stared arguing about my age. Why in the world would a Red End let these two lunatics join their pack?

I started getting worried on other things, though. My missed homework, my late assignments... I'll be so behind the others.

"Hey, Wolfie, here's some water; I feel bad for ya." Fatty said, and gave me his plastic water bottle. he stuck his hand through the bars.

I reached for it, but he moved back, causing my hand to hit the bar and sting it. "Asś." I said and took his bottle before he could take it out all the way.

I drank it dry and played with the cap, wondering what I could do with it. I wondered.

----------

A/N: I'm so happy for all the votes!! Thank you so much👍