Part 12- This is not Right

Joseph

I was working on my online classes in my large house when I heard a knock on the front door. "Door's unlocked!" I yelled, expecting it to be Abby. She should be done at school by now.

I straighten my back as I sense someone in my office room. "Hey, baby." Kayla said in a seductive tone that used to sound attractive to me but now it just sounded like an old lady with a cracked voice. Ouch, I know.

"Kayla, stop it." I said. she looked at me in confusion. "hmm?" She said. "Stop what you're planning." I said sternly, but not using my Alpha tone.

"I'm not planning anything, hun." she said as she walked closer to me in a very dangerous way. But I will not show her my fear. I sat straight in my chair and stared through her eyes, which were becoming black.

She put her hands on the sides of my face and kissed me. No, this is not right. She licked my sealed lips as her hands travelled down my chest to my abdomen. "I know you want this." she said as she tried to straddle on me. Her eyes are pitch black and her voice no longer sounds like herself. I pushed her off me, put she climbed on me again.

I slapped her face, hard and she got flung across the room. Her eyes return back to normal and she looked at me in pain as she covered her red cheek.

"You, you hit me." she said, close to tears. "You kissed me, and I already have a mate. Are you insane?" I said. "I... I loved you. You have treated me so well like a true Beta and when that bîtçh came, you were heartless towards me. You are nothing but a horrible,-" she said.

"Get the hell outta my roof before I cast you out of my pack!!" I shouted. She is so disrespectful. She gave me the finger and ran out the door, slamming it as hard as possible. I sighed. What am I supposed to do with her?

*****

I groaned in frustration and shut down my laptop. I couldn't concentrate after what happened. Yeah, my first kiss was Abby but I also kissed Kayla. Well, she kissed me. The door knocked. "Come in!" I said, hoping Abby would finally arrive and hug me.

Instead, "I told her what you did to me." Kayla said, and she left in a swift movement. It took me a second to realize what she said. Kayla had told Abby that I kissed her, even though it was the other way around.

Why is Kayla doing this to me? might as well kick her out of my loyal pack. But my soft side said that she has been loyal to our pack for years and I shouldn't just kick her out when she became rude.

I closed my eyes and swayed my chair left and right, hoping it would distract me. It didn't. I still heard the door close quietly downstairs and sensed the presence of my mate.

"Joseph?" Abby said in a quivering voice. I didn't look behind me to see that she was crying. "Abby, just listen to me. I did nothing she was the one that kissed me." I said and I turned to face her. She looked confused. "What? I was here to tell you that I saw a bunch of Red Ends and they almost attacked me, but with the help of my pack, it got away." Abby said.

O Cwap. What did I just say? Is there such thing as back tracking; I need to back track now. Moon Goddess please let this back track, please. But time doesn't wait for us, so I'll just have to deal with this.

"Joseph, she kissed you?" Abby said, looking way more hurt than I thought she would. Her brother was right. She could be quite emotional.

"Abs, she just ran to me and kissed me. But I didn't do it back and I slapped her. I might even ban her from our pack." I said the last part to make it more believable. She nodded, like she understood, but didn't come closer.

"Abby, come here." I said, tapping my lap.

She just walked out the room. "Wait!" I said in a pleading tone, which I've never used before to anyone considering that I'm an Alpha.

She was holding on to something and she was walking towards the kitchen. I grabbed her left wrist and she screamed. I looked down to see...

Blood.

----------
A/N: thanks for taking your time to read
Bye!

-Rubey😃😃