Part 13- Payback

Abby

Joseph's eyes widened at my bloody arm bit by a Red End. He quickly got some napkins from the kitchen table and dabbed away the blood. As he dried the last hint of dried blood, he asked, "Are you okay?".

Before I could answer him, he pulled me in for a comfortable bear hug aka my favourite hug. I leaned into him closer, unaware of the blood forming again.

Joseph pushed me back a little and reached for another napkin to clean away the blood. "Lets go get a bandage for you." I nodded and we walked to the washroom in his room. He opened one of the cabinets and took out a plastic box. He opened it and applied some sanitizer thing on me.

I flinched. "Sh... it's okay, just hold still." he said to me as if I were a little girl about to get a needle shot.

He held my arm and I stared at his hand... and up until I see his muscular arm.

I moved my gaze to his face, and saw that he was smirking at me. I also noticed that he had put on the band aid on my arm.

"I know you like what you see." he said, looking at his arm and flexing it a bit that made me want to touch it.

"You want to touch it?" He said. Well, that was very straight forward of him to say. I just nodded, because I would've said something really desperate and stupid if I opened my mouth.

I reached for his right upper arm and trailed my fingers down his bump. I felt him shiver. I gently squeezed it and gasped. Wow. Never have I ever touched a muscular arm before and I felt amazed.

I slowly slid my other arm up his shoulders until both of my arms reached the nape of his neck. He leaned in as his hands wrapped around my waist and lower... to the bottom of my asś.

We both came closer to each other... the door bell rang. We ignored it and kissed each other. I ran my fingers through his hair and he squeezed my butt cheek. I squirmed in his embrace and we were interrupted by a visitor at the door of the bathroom.

Kayla stood there in a sexy black t shirt that showed a LOT of cleavage and her tight skinny blue jeans made her curves stand out. Her face was full of make up and she took a quick picture of us in our position. "THERE we go!" She exclaimed. "Now let's see where I should post it on... hmm... " She made a big show of scrolling through her phone.

"You wouldn't." Joseph growled under his breath.

"Oh, you watch me, Joseph, watch me pay back for your attitude." she said evilly. "What have I done to you? I've just found my mate and you got all crazy." I didn't want to interrupt this argument but I felt uncomfortable. "You ditched me for this girl." She pointed at me and looked at me in disgust.

"Who are you calling girl?" I said. "I will eliminate you for insulting your future Luna." Joseph said.

"I, Joseph Jase reject you, Kayla Sait as my Beta." and he walked out the bathroom. Kayla looked at me. "Tell him I posted that love scene of yours on my Facebook." she looked at her phone.

"Oh look, 500 likes. And one of them is your brother. And he commented of how nice you two look together. How lovely." She walked to me and pushed me against the wall.

"Stay away from Joseph or I swear." i looked at her and forcefully pushed her.

"Or what, take him from me? You could never do that. You are a rouge. You hear me? A. ROUGE. You belong in no pack. Good luck living alone." I pushed my way past her and walked out the door to the garden to take a break.

Kayla

I walked to the kitchen where I saw Joseph. I ran to him and pleaded. "Please, Joseph, please don't kick me out. I don't want to leave you... please. I'm sorry. I was crazy and mad because I really care for you." he looked concerned.

My plan was brewing. "Plus, that girl is not worth your beautiful body and mind." I added.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Do not insult her. You are no longer my Beta. You are nothing but a heartless rouge." I grabbed his chin and kissed him.

I took a selfie and let go of him.

"Exactly. In a rouge and I could do whatever I want because I have no Alpha to boss me around. Now I will post this on Facebook and see how everyone's reaction would be. I also added Abby as my 'friends' even though she is everything but. My profile name is not my real name so she would follow me and see it. Oh look, she followed me. Oh, and she commented on our photo together. 'Dear Sandra, where did you get that?' Oh she doesn't know it's me." Joseph punched me, but I dodged and hit him in the chest.

He didn't groan like I thought he would and kicked my inner knee; he knew my weak spots. "Why are you doing this?" He said and I just replied him with a kick to his groin.

He wrenched my hands together and threw me out of the house. I fell helpless to the floor.

"You have tonight to pack everything you need. Then you must leave, or I'll make you." and he slammed the door.

"Find, be that way, but I will come back and I will be stronger than ever." I whispered and shifted.

----------

A/N: don't forget to comment! I love you all!:)