Four

"What the hell did you do?!" I screamed to Lisa after she drag me on her car?

I didn't know she had a car, i imagined her driving. She's super hot maybe but nevermind gosh!

"You need to rest, You're so tired" she said while holding the steering wheel.

"Who are you to dictate what should i do to myself?!" I closed my eyes and breathe deeply. 'Lisa is just concerned about you' my subconscious said to me.

I inhaled and exhaled before i looked to Lisa, she is directly looking straight-- on the road.

I only see her half face because she's on a side view and i noticed how perfect her face is. I am just staring at her face until .. i feel like there's something on my stomach.. like there's a butterflies.

Wait- Hold on, Butterflies?! I feel butterflies on my stomach?!

"Holy Shit" I whispered

I closed my eyes immediately and take a deep breath. This can't be! i just met her last last day and here i am feeling butterflies by just staring at her semi face.

"What happened?" She asked.

Wait, She asked me? She's not mad at me? I screamed at her but she just remained silent and now she asked me like there's nothing happen. What an angel

"N-none" I said looking away. I just give my full attention on the window.

"Im gonna drive you to your house" She said carefully. "So where do you l-live" She lowered her voice.

Is she shy? Hahahha

I give to her my address and she started to drive. I am just staring at the window and then my eyes get heavy and dozed off to sleep.

"Where are we going?" I said.Directly looking at the road

"I am gonna meet someone" Jisoo said to me, i look to her and she look to me and winked. I laughed disgutedly

"Who is that someone?" I said and looking to my nails.

"Guess it" She said and i can said that she's now smirking.
"Hmm, Satan?" I raised my brow at her and laughed at her when she furrowed her brows Hahahahha.

"Whatever Roseanne" She rolled her eyes to me still driving. "Btw, i left a letter to your coffee table" She looked at me "You should read it, it's necessary and don't worry it is not so chees--"

A loud noice came from a truck. We looked at it but Jisoo looked at me "Check it out, Roseanne" and then she smiled as the truck hit us.

"Noooo!"

I gasp and open my eyes. I see Lisa's hand on my shoulder and i can see concern in her eyes.

"Rosé! Are you okay? You had a nightmare. You were shouting and sweating" She said half shouting.

I nod and turn around the window. We are now here on my house on our house.

"I left a letter to your table"

That word suddenly came out to my mouth

"What?" Lisa said.

"Uhm, Thank you for the drive. I need to go" I said.

I open the door and lights, i directly go to my room. I slowly switched the light button and go to my coffee table. I can see that there is a letter

"You really showed up to my dream just to say that you left a fucking letter on my fucking table? huh? Jisoo" I said half crying and laughing.

I am holding the letter right now but i am not ready to read it.

"I am nervous as fuck Kim Jisoo, but i am happy at the same time since you really think of doing this chessy thingy" I laughed shortly. "This is ain't you maybe your soul..but thank you for this" I said as my tears came out again.

I wipe my tears using my hand and sit on the edge of the bed. I inhaled a large out of air and started to read it.

Dear Fucking Roseanne,

I laughed as i read it. What a Kim Jisoo vibe. Anyway I'm gonna read it now seriously.

Dear Fucking Roseanne,

ok xd!

Dear Rosé,

Why are you reading it? Maybe because i am your crush? Don't you ever deny it!

Okay Kidding *insert a fucking peace sign*

If you are not a Rosé then why are you reading this? just go the fuck out and give this to Rosé or else i will haunt you, you fucking wuss.

*For Roseanne Eyes Only*

If you're reading it right now, i am sure you are crying. If you do please stop, i dont deserve your tears really.

Please forgive me for what i haved than to you and to all. I know, you are confused for what i just did but you'll know it soon.

"That is bullshit, Jisoo" i hissed. But i continued reading it.

You'll understand everything soon, istg rosé. Just trust me. Sorry for not telling it to you but again and again you'll know it.

Anw, I love you and i always will. I wrote this letter beside with Satan! Bwahhahaha
I am now here with his so hot place like me.

You'll always be my best friend, take care always. And if you ever had your boy friend or girl friend please tell me his/her full name, address, ig username and snapchat username so that i will haunt him/her when she/he cheats. *laughing*

You always be in my heart forever

Btw, don't forget me.

Ps. I know you already met someone who will complete you.

I love you My rosé

Goodbye

Love,
Kim Fucking Jisoo

Xd

Love,
Your Lifetime
Bestfriend,
Kim Jisoo

----------------------------------------------------------

Lifetime Bestfriend? T_T
This is hurt OMG.