Prologue

She Loves Me Not (SLMN) is my first story, i am not as good as otherd so bare with me.

Disclaimer: English isn't my first language so if you see some wrong grammar or spellings please talk to me in private and i will edit it.

***

I am listening to a music while the rain can't stop from falling.

Currently Playing: Somebody Else - The 1975

I am in a café right now just because i wanna treat myself. I am tired tho i just wanna rest. I suddenly grab my phone out of my purse and dial Lisa's number.I want her to be here with me.

I dont want your body but i hate to think about you with somebody else.

I look at the main door of the café. I saw two girls, they are so sweet, the hand of the blonde girl is holding her gf in her waist. I suddenly i remembered her lisa doing the same thing at me. My eyebrows furrowed when i noticed that the other girl looks familiar. I finally came back to my senses and

I looked at my phone.

It's still ringing.

I look at the glass window of the café, it's still raining.

Our love has gone cold, you're intertwining your soul with somebody else.

I look around to see the two couples i saw. I only see their back heading to the table.And then the blonde hair girl who looks like familiar dropped her wallet.

I stood up and follow them.Until the other girl pick up her phone because it's ringing.

"Hello" She said.

I fake a cough but they wont just hear me.

"Hello??" she said again.

The other girl cling her arms to the blonde girl.

"Hey,stop using your phone." The black hair said.

I shake my head because i dont wanna to eavesdrop anymore.

"Uhm.. hey" I said.

The black hair girl look at me with a poker face.

I am looking through your body, looking through your phone and leave me with somebody else.

"This the wallet of your girlfriend, she dropped it."

The blonde girl slowly turn her face to me.

"You dropped your walle-"

Oh, I dont want your body but i hate to think about you with somebody else.

"Rosé?"

----------------------------