A Polite Skeleton

Start from the beginning

Franky, Zoro and Usopp : Are you joking!!? What the hell is this guy!!?

Brook : Yohohoho!! Don't be so harsh!

Chopper : It's a skeleton!!

Usopp : There's no reason for a skeleton to talk, walk or wear an afro!! This is a dream, just a dream!!

Chopper : Really!? I'm glad it's just a dream!

Usopp : Begone foul spirit, Begone foul spirit!!

Brook walks up to Robin who's as calm as always.

Brook : Oh, Hello, young lady! Could you let me see your panties?

Nami throws her boot at him.

Nami : STOP THAT, YOU PERVERTED SKELETON!!

Zoro : Oi, Luffy, what the hell is this guy!?

Luffy : He's funny so I made him our nakama!!

Zoro : I won't accept that!!

Zoro then turns towards Sanji, Nami, and (Y/N). Sanji and Nami were looking disappointed, while (Y/N) was cool as always.

Zoro : Why do you think you went with him!? You were supposed to stop Luffy from running wild!!

Sanji & Nami : We're ashamed.

Zoro looks at (Y/N).

(Y/N) : You know how hard it is to stop Luffy.

Brook : Yohohohoho!! Well it's not getting any warmer out here! Let's go inside the ship!! Let's have dinner!!

Sanji : Don't go deciding yourself!!

Brook and the Straw hats were now in the dining room. Brook and (Y/N) were sitting across at the end of the table. Brook and Luffy were having fun talking to each other. (Y/N) wasn't paying attention until Brook mentioned his devil's fruit.

(Y/N) : "Yomi Yomi No Mi"?

Brook : That's right! The truth is, I already died some decades ago!

He then started telling them about how he and his nakama came here and engaged some strong pirates and got annihilated. Usopp and Chopper ask him some questions about if he was a ghost or not. Suddenly, Nami shows him a mirror.

Brook : GYAAAAH!

Usopp : Eh? Wait a minute!!

He looks in the mirror.

Usopp :  The mirror...!! You're not.. reflected in the mirror!!

Luffy : Eh? That's incredible!!

Usopp : HE'S A VAMPIRE!!

He then notice another thing.

Usopp : And look carefully. You don't have a shadow!!

The whole room was in panic only Robin and (Y/N) were calm.

(Y/N) : Why are you all hiding behind me?

He asks Chopper, Usopp and Nami but all of them were too sacred to answer, Nami and Chopper were almost going to cry.

(Y/N) : Okay, first of all, all of you calm down. Brook, tell us everything.

Brook : Very well, I'll tell you everything now. It has been a long time. Since I began drifting on this sea. Being a skeleton and not having a shadow are completely different things.

Brook : ....

Straw hats : ....

Brook : To be continued in the next chapter.

Sanji : TELL US EVERYTHING NOW!!

Brook began to tell them about how a certain man took his shadow. He wasn't able to go in sunlight or he'll start to disappear. He turns toward Luffy. (Y/N) was listening carefully, his eyes covered by his cap's shadow.

Brook : You invited me to be your Nakama. Thank you very much. But the truth is, I should decline.

Luffy : Oi, why!?

Brook : Right now, I'm being protected by the fog of this devil's sea. Even if I could leave with you, it would just be a matter of time before my body disappears. I have to get back my shadow which is still here.

Luffy : If it's the shadow that you want back, then we'll get it back!!

Brook : I only just met you. You shouldn't say that "you'll die for me".

Luffy ask him the name of the person who have his shadow but Brook declined to tell him.

Suddenly Brook screams.

Brook : GYAAAAAAH!!!

Sanji : Oi, what's happening!!?

He points at something above (Y/N). (Y/N) looks up and saw a white humanoid thing floating above his head.

 (Y/N) looks up and saw a white humanoid thing floating above his head

(Y/N) : What the hell?

Brook : A-A Ghost!!

Suddenly Sunny starts to vibrate.

Zoro : What's that vibration!?

(Y/N) : I have a bad feeling about this.

(A/N) : I was actually planning to end the chapter on that part where Brook says "To be continued".