Fuck is you looking at.?! I asked annoyed and he laughed. I went into the closet and dried off. He came in behind me and leaned against the dresser.
"Can you get the fuck out.?!" I asked annoyed.

You bouta piss me.! He said grabbing me by my neck. "All you care about is some fuckin dick.!" He questioned turning me over forcefully and bending me over the dresser. He unbuckled his belt with his hand on the back of my neck. I could feel his dick massaging my lips as he kissed down my back. He slid in slowly giving me small strokes as I moaned holding on to the sides of the dresser as he tore me up. After I came he turned me around and looked me in my eyes.

I ain't fuckin nobody but you. Next time you want some dick ask instead of acting like a brat.! He smirked fixing his self and going into the bathroom. This muthafucka knew how to turn me on and fuck the attitude right out of me.

I was finally able to meet Lani for lunch at the restaurant of her choice which was shae's. I sat at the table after giving her a small hug. "So how's the baby.?!" She asked excited.

She's good.!

She.?!

Yeah it's a girl.! I smiled.

Yessss a niece finally.! She screamed in excitement making me laugh. "How's Tavion taking it that he's having a daughter.?!"

At first he was like taken back by it I think it scared the shit out of him honestly because of every thought he had about how he treated females came rushing back to him at once but now he's excited and just can't wait to meet her.!

Awwww any names yet.?

That's what we haven't talked about. I know he still wants a DNA test just to really make sure it's his you know....

How you feel about that.?

I mean I can't get mad because I got pregnant so quick but that night of the wedding we had baby that Shit was something serious.....than it's the whole kidnapping thing and that got both of us fucked up. I mean I don't mind him asking for it, it's fine it's cool anything that'll make him feel secure.

That's the best way to go about it and be so mature about the situation so I get it. And knowing Tavion he wants her to be named after him damn near.! She said laughing.

Exactly.! That nigga said Martaviona one day and I almost smacked the shit out of him.

He plays too fuckin much.! She said bussing our laughing.

My point.! But I was thinking something like Majesty or Mariah maybe even Malani.!

All though I'm alllllll for Malani, I think Majesty is a really pretty name.! Because she will be a real life princess.

No she really is and I'm so excited to get her dress in the most cutest mommy and me outfits bro she gonna be adorable I already know.!

Yes she is and I can't wait to hold her.!

Which is exactly why I want you to be her god mommy.!

Say you swear to god.! Lani started crying and I got up to hug her she was so excited.

You are my Bestfriend my sister and I know if anybody would take care of my child like me it would be you.!

That's a whole fact Mag I love you bro.! She said wiping her tears and hugging me again. I was so happy that she was happy. "Does this mean your staying here for good.?!"

Yes I am.! She started to scream in excitement again and everybody was looking at us which made me laugh as she hugged me again.

If I was meet her here I wouldn't of came.! A female voice said making us let go. I turned around and Kat was standing at our table.

Excuse me.? I asked and she rolled her eyes. That's the bitch that be begging to suck Martavion dick too.!

Oh I'm sorry Mag I forgot to tell you my cousin Kat is joining us. Kat this is Magic, Magic Kat.!

Oh we know each other. I said getting up returning to my side and Kat sat down next to Lani.

What I'm missing here.? Lani asked confused.

Nothing Cous.

Besides her tryna fuck on my man 24/7 nun really and I ain't into the business of making new friends.

Girl please you said he was yo nigga right.? These new niggas don't know how to act they in and out of everybody.

Not mine.!

No baby these niggas for everybody.!

You foreverybody.!

I suck and fuck him when I want to....

Okay and me too.?!

I run checks up in sax fifth this what this good pussy do.! I always come through on the late night, he'll send for me on a first class flight. Follow me you might learn something.! He ain't gone neva love a square bitch girly you gone have to share him. Yo nigga been down with me and I hate to be the one to tell you. Oh and I seen him down n Houston with Lexis and when we leave ima text him and ask him what that mouth do.!

Oh word you think so.?!

I can't help it that I'm this sexy, you see you might be able to cuff him but yo nigga love him a badbitch

Yup which is me.!

Girl and everybody having fun with him. He ain't nothing exclusive baby girl you out here looking stupid.

Bitch you stupid.!

I'm just telling you that you don't know what you doing.?! The type of nigga you tryna purse him to be he ain't gone neva love you back.!

Nah he love me.!

No he loves what you do for him. And he know I ain't doing nunnnnnn of that.! And I will neva be his wifey.

Because you don't have no choice kitty Kat.!

Look when ever you get out to feeling bae you might wanna do it just like me. Me and my bitches don't save him we catch his ass than throw him back. Ima break his ass down like a pound and when I'm done you damn sure can have him back. So don't play yo self cause ain't nothing bout that nigga godly he ain't just for you he a Magic trick he for EVERYBODY.!

Nah baby you for everybody but you done got besides yo self, you said you'll never be his wifey as if you ever had a option the way that weave look I promise you he ain't bobbin. Everybody in the hood know you fair play. And the way them tities sag, baby milk done gone bad I can promise you he ain't coppin. The little change he throw yo way hoe I spend that on food every day. So let me make some shit clear I fuckin off on what you make in a year. You ride in that dirty ass Hyundai, I ride a Lamb you talking all this shit but let me remind you I am that bitch.! I'll pull up anywhere and find you.! Everything got my name on it. My ring finger got his ring on it. And don't nothing move until I sign shit kity Kat  you might as well by my side bitch. And you really should be quiet miss cause I ain't never been tried sis.
Nah she haven't Cous....

My nigga don't even know you, you don't got no contact or photos never even seen him outside the trap in the day time do you even know what he really look like.?!

No i don't give a fuck.!

Owee baby you thought you was winning until now I'm bouta son the fuck out you bitch cause you my child.! And you damn sure need to polish up because this basic shit I do not allow. And MY NIGGA gone get his too but just as soon as I'm done with you. You see these other bumb ass niggas might be for everybody but IM WHO THE FUCK MARTAVION BELONG TO.! So get it right sis I'm WIFE bitch and can't nun of y'all hoes replace me.! Damn you proud to be a nigga cum rag damn kity Kat you down bad and you crazy.! When I drop you betta knuckle up cause I fight for mine. With this weak ass argument yo pussy must be petty and you wasting my time. You a seasonal you a part time ass bitch. Kity Kat you gone get fucked up fuckin with mine, Ight little bitch.! I placed my Chanel sun glasses on my face and stood up grabbing my purse and leaving. I can't wait to knock that bitch head off her shoulders.