Introduction

Pastor Richard Feldman was a man of God or so he claimed to be.

Feldman pastored a small church in an even smaller town called Greenbow.

Feldman had moved to Greenbow as a child in 1924 with his botonist father and his work at home mother.

Feldman was a happy, kind and forgiving young man who loved to run about the fields like a man dancing to music.

Speaking of music, Feldman was a fan of Symphony. Composers like Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Beethoven, Hadyn, Raff, Chavez, Piston, and everyone in between. He also listened to Frank Sinatra a couple of times as well.

Feldman was loving his happy and perfect life. In the year 1972, Feldman moved to Los Angeles to find a job but failed. But 5 years later found himself moving back to Greenbow.

He helped in the building of a new church in which he would pastor. He pastored it until 1992 Feldman passed away due to heart failure and a new pastor stepped in.

This pastor was Edward Morton. He was 45 and had an evil eye. An eye that seemed to have a mind of its own.

If his evil eye had a mind of its own, it would detach from Morton and be a cell of its own and spawn millions of Mortons that would be serial killers.

Now, in 2012, at age 65, Morton still preaches at that church and he probably will until he drops dead which by his age could be any day now. Just a matter of time. So yeah.