𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Oakleys POV

"Holy shit, what are you guys doing here?!?" I say while attacking Madison and Maddie in a hug.

"wow you hug them before your own brother? that's messed up," Austin said while acting upset.

"oh shut up but seriously, what are you guys doing here?" I ask while hugging my big brother.

"we missed you and wanted to come visit for a bit."

"WHERE IS MY BABY EMMA?" we hear Drew yell as he comes down the stairs. As soon as he sees Emma he runs to her picks her up and hugs her so tight, it was really cute.

"okay one awe and two when the fuck did this happen?" I point between the two.

"um I don't know. he slid in my DMs a few weeks ago and ever since we have been talking."

I just smile and hug the rest of the group before we all go to the basement which is fully finished by the way.

"So how long are y'all staying?" I ask while snuggling more into Rudy

"I mean with covid going on and seeing as Rudy has been here for two months, probably a while. mom and dad said it was okay so."

"Austin get your bony ass off me"

"I can't! Chase has his fat ass on me!"

We are currently playing twister but it's more like build a human pretzel because that's how it's feeling.

"okay fuck this I'm done having your ass I'm my face. why don't we clean up and go to the lake for a bit since it's nice out?"

everyone nodded their heads yes so we started to clean up and then head to the lake.

The boys are messing around in the water while us girls are tanning on the dock.

Madison sits up to look at me, "so girly have you thought about if you're going to college since summer is almost over?"

I sigh, "honestly yes I have thought about it but I don't know if I can do it... you all know how Rudy reacted when I first told him about the idea. I just don't want to make him mad so I most likely won't even though I would really like to. I wanna study photography," I finish with a sad smile.

"babes if you wanna go to college then I say fuck Rudy and do it. I know you love him and you guys are really cute together but I also know how much you love photography. so if you wanna make that your career I say go for it!"

"I agree with Madelyn, if Rudy truly loves you and cares about you he will be 100% okay and supportive of you going off to college and if he's not well then us girls will kick him off a cliff."

We all laugh, "no but all jokes aside, Oakley just talk to him okay? there are only a few more weeks during the summer so I think you should tell him before the last week."

I just nod my head "I love you girls."

"we love you too."

"Hey girls get in the water with us!"

"No you goof we want to tan!" I yell back to my brother

After that I decide to lay back down, only to be picked up minutes later by a pair of cold wet hands.

"RUDETH I SWEAR IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT DROPING ME IN THIS WATER-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because I was submerged in water. once I come back up I see everyone laughing

"ha ha so funny, now Rudy be a dear and help your girlfriend out of the water," I say with a small smirk and Rudy was dumb enough not to realize what I was about to do. once he took ahold of my hand I yanked as hard as I could, making him flip into the water.

Rudy comes back up with a smirk, "you're lucky you're cute," he says before kissing me.

After many hours of messing around at the lake, me and the group decided to head back home and have a movie night.

I'm snuggling into Rudy while we watch Disney movies, "I love you Oakley North." Rudy says while kissing my head

"and I love you Rudy pankow," I say while snuggling even more into him and eventually falling into a deep sleep.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔! 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝