"Baby, baby, I need you to listen to me. I need you to stay strong. We will get out of here. Whatever you do, remember what I told you."

Emily was tied up to a chair, she was fighting and soon got out free. I couldn't see very clearly. She was fighting and soon shots went off.

I instantly woke up. I didn't know what to do. I went to Emily's room, and she was in her bed. Taking a nap. I went over to the other side.

"Hmm? Baby? You okay?" Emily woke up a little

"Yea, just wanted to be here." She open her arms, "come here, we only got a few hours until we need to get up to get ready to go to David's house." I snuggle to her and having her arms around me was making me feel safe. I drifted to sleep hoping I won't get any nightmares.

I was woken up.

"Baby, time to get up, we need to get ready for David's" Emily said as she remove my hair from my face.

"Hmmm, 5 more minutes?" I asked as I snuggle to her.

"Honey, believe it or not, I gave you 20 minutes. Come on." I got up and went to my room.

"Mama! Formal or casual?" I scream as I look at my closet not having a clue what to wear.

"Casual babe!" Once I got my answer, I changed into some navy skinny jeans, light pink long sleeve and my slip on vans. I did two small braids and was already done. I got my mini backpack and put my sketch book, pencils, headphone and phone.

I went downstairs and plop myself on the chair. I got my book off the table and continue reading my Harry Potter book.

"Gabs, you ready?" Emily said as she went into her office

"Yea" I got up and we head to the garage. We left to David's house and we were surprisingly not the last one there.

I saw Henry and Jack by the pool, sitting at the table near and went to join them after I said hi to JJ, Arron, and David.

Jack, Henry and I were talking about soccer and the fbi academy. We then later got called that it was time to eat. I sat between Henry and my mom. They were serving pasta, ribs, rice, salad, and mash potatoes. Everyone was talking to one another and every now and then, Henry and I would catch JJ or Emily staring at each other. I sent Morgan a signal that we came up with.

He signal me back and goes "So Emily, anything new? Any boo?" Really? He's gonna make it so obvious.

"No boo. Don't got time to be dating and I really don't want to be dating anyone right now." Henry and I look at JJ and notice her trying to put on a smile

"I got Gabi now and that's all that matters." She said as she kiss my head. I smiled and continue eating. Dave also saw JJ's reaction to what my mom said. The adults carried on to their conversation and JJ exuse herself to the restroom. She came back 8 minutes later and I made sure Spencer would not say anything.

After dinner, the adults helped Dave bring in the plates and Henry and I sat outside with Jack. Derek came. "Okay, obviously they're going to admit they have feelings for one another. Did you notice JJ's reaction?"

"Yea, my mom definitely was interested but sad when Emily said she didn't want to date anyone. By the way, nice going as it could have been any obvious." Henry said

"Hey, I'm trying to win here anyway."

David came out and ask the same thing what Derek said and also slap Derek head in the back. We giggled. We didn't care about the bet anymore. We knew that my mom and JJ would make the cutest couple and it was now up to us to help them out. David and Derek were coming up with great plans to use at the BAU office or out in the field. They even told us how we can help them as well. Soon Penelope came out, looking very weird at us. We pretended we were talking about mine and Henry's soccer team.

"What's going on here? I feel, no I know something is going on here. You guys were acting weird at dinner." She said as she stare one of us down.

"Nothing going on, we weren't acting weird." I said. I wasn't sure if she believed me so she turn to David and Derek.

"You my child, stay out of mine and the kids business. Not everything revolves around you." David said as he walked inside his house. Derek followed him. Penelope stood there, shock and look back at us.

"I know there is something going on. Don't forget, I'm a hacker. I can see what you guys are up to." She said. I slowly got up from my chair.

"You're not the only hacker in this room. I know a thing or two about hacking and protecting myself. Don't start Penelope, don't start." I walked inside with Henry and Jack following me.

I went to go find my mom and saw her talking with Arron and JJ.

I went over at the couch and David had games for us kids to play. Everyone else joined. We played like 2 board games until Jenga. Penelope was staring down at me, and Henry. Jack and Arron left early.

"P, can I ask why you're giving my daughter the mean look you got on your face?" Emily ask as she stare at Penelope.

"Your child is mocking me and has a secret."

"What do you mean she's mocking you? She's been with Henry and Jack all night."

I stared at Henry and we just continue playing.

"No no, those 2 have something up their sleeve and I'm going to make sure I know what's going on." Penelope said as she pointed at us.

"They're kids. The only secrets they have is being sneaky and not going to bed on time." Oh mom, if only you knew what we been up to to have you and JJ date. Tomorrow is when the plan starts but for now I sure do love driving Penelope crazy.

"Babygirl, they're kids. I agree with Emily." Derek said. We lost the game the last round of Jenga.

"No, I know you're hiding something as well. I am not crazy. Something is definitely going on." JJ was making sure that Penelope was okay while me and Henry just giggled to ourselves. The adults got up to put the wine glasses in the sink and Penelope was still staring at me. To be honest she was becoming a bit freaky. Like she's freaking me out.

"Is Penelope also freaking you out?" I whispered to Henry.

"Yea, a little." Henry and I slowly got up and left Penelope alone. We sat on the stairs and waited for each of our moms. Penelope was still staring at us through the living room. She was definitely scaring me.

Emily and JJ came and got their coats. And guess what? Penelope was officially now starting to freak me out. She has not once stop and look away. It was like she was staring through me. I acted cool but creepy.

"Mama?" I whispered. She turn around to face me. I told her to come closer. "Penelope hasn't stop staring at me and it's freaking me out." I whisper as I stood in front of Emily, away from Penelope. My mom turn around to face Penelope.

"Garcia, you're freaking out my kid and she's not the only one freak out. So am I." Not once did Penelope move. We said bye to Dave, Derek and Spencer. We left and got in our cars.

I said bye to Henry and JJ and my mom and I left.

"Babe, you okay? You seemed quiet."

"Yea I'm okay."

We got home in 20 minutes and I went up to my room. I changed and put my pajamas and went to my mom's room. I got on her bed and I knew she was in the bathroom. I got my book and continue reading. I soon got a message and it was Penelope herself.

Penelope
I'm in! Derek told me what you guys are planning. I ship Emily and JJ.

So much for keeping it a secret. I put my phone down and went back to reading. My mom came out of her bathroom and got in bed. She was reading a book herself as well.

————
Hi loves, thank you all for showing your support by voting and I definitely love seeing your comments.
Read and Go to @happinessandsleep profile. Her book is great!