Chapter 14

Emily's POV
It's been 3 weeks and Gabi still wasn't speaking with me. Just a few yes and no but not a conversation. She also has nightmares and wakes up sometimes screaming and crying. I would go sit with her at times but she wouldn't let me hold her or touch her. When we go to the BAU, she heads to Penelope office but if she's busy she stay at my desk.

She has a doctor appointment today and I told her to get ready.

She was ready and soon we left. As I parked she seemed to be a bit nervous. We walked inside and met up with her primary doctor, it was Dr.Cristina. She has her own clinic and when she's not here, she worked at the hospital that a few blocks from here.

"Gabriella Prentiss?" Soon we went inside and waited for the doctor to come.

"Hi, how's my favorite patient?" I looked at Gabi and she just simply wave and gave her a small smile.

"Now lets see what we have here." She checked her out and soon said that she is now fully healed and doesn't need the bandages anymore.

"Can I play outside now?" Gabi asked softly.

"Yes you can kiddo, just take it easy." Soon we left and I wanted to go to Walmart to get a few snacks. JJ, Henry, Micheal and Penelope were coming over for a sleepover and I wanted to keep it from Gabi. I know she talks with Penelope and Henry so I wanted to cheer her up.

We get there and I got a cart. I filled it up with candies, icecream, chips and Gabi was confused. Then I decided to buy a few things of what I needed. We payed and left. I felt Gabi stare at me and when I look back , she look away. She went up to her room.

JJ got here a bit early because I wanted Henry to hang with Gabi.

"Hey, Gabi is upstairs in her room." Henry went up with a few comics book.

"How's everything?" JJ asked as she ate a jelly bean from a bowl.

"Still isn't speaking to me. She had her bandages remove today and was happy when Dr.Cristina said she can play outside now."

"That's good." We talked and drank some wine and Penelope came.

Gabi's POV
Someone knocked on my door and it was Henry and Micheal.

"Hi, what are you guys doing here?" I said I turned off the tv

"We having a sleepover!" Micheal said as he said happily. I looked at Henry.

"My mom said we were having a slumber party and that we are going out tomorrow, they haven't said what we doing but said it was going to be fun." I was confused but then again I'm not speaking to Emily so maybe that's why she didn't tell me. I do miss her. I had already forgiven her but I haven't told her. I'm still hurt but slowly for the past few days, I been understanding why she did what she did. Penelope has given me meaning of what Interpol does and I do understand it's a lot of dangerous stuff happing at times and I know that it was a huge sacrifice what Emily was doing. I just don't know what to say or do.

Micheal wanted to play a board game so I led him in my closet where I had just a few games. He decided on Jenga. We played like 5 rounds until he started getting hungry. He went downstairs and Henry and I stayed up in my room.

"My mom was telling me that Emily is your mom." Henry said as he took out his comics books from his bag.

"Yea." I said as I picked up the woods.

"I think it's cool. Both our moms are heros, saving people for their jobs and you will be safe no matter what." I like what Henry said but I'm sure he is always going to be okay. He doesn't know that pain I went through. "My mom also told you're having a hard time with Emily, can I ask why it's hard for you to forgive her?"