Chapter 10

Little bad girl

Two days past as the feeling of loneliness grew. No one to hold, no one to love; and if that was prospect, Estella knew exactly what to do.

Like she had never done anything different – she hadn’t – she walked down the deserted streets ofMysticFallsand pulled her leather jacket as she was staring at herself in the shopping window, turning and twisting, pulling her jacket and flipping her long hair. She leant closer to the window and popped her sticky lips, correcting her lip gloss. She was ready.

A short red carpet was rolled out on the ground and was crowded by a few people who were either talking or smoking. A broad bald guy in his early thirties stood at the door with an expressionless and stared ahead. Estella approached the bouncer with swaying hips and endless confidence. She eyed him in a seducing, causing him to pull the tie of his suit while swallowing loudly. Estella chuckled and walked inside the small club that had been promoted on one of the posters she’d found in the street. She did not know the name, but she did not care. All she wanted to do was enjoy.

The light grew dimmer until Estella finally reached the mediocre hall, currently lit with backlight as she walked in. She pushed through the red velvet curtains and looked around. She smirked her way through a crowd of buff sweaty men and approached the bar. She eyed naughtily and ignored them when they tried to hit her up.

Estella lent over the bar, supporting her weight with her elbows and licked her upper lip at the sight of the bartender. The muscular guy shot her a dazzling smile and neared her slowly, as if he was trying to tease her. Estella smirked and pressed her arms closer to her body to show off her cleavage even more. She heard a barely noticeable gasp escape his lips, before he reached her and smiled at her.

“What would you like to drink gorgeous?”, the bartender’s low voice purred near her ear. Estella leant even closer and let her lips caress his ear. She saw him shiver for a moment before she leant back and stared deeply in his eyes, without saying anything. The bartender nodded and brought her four shots of tequila. Estella loved the smell of alcohol and closed her eyes for a moment hovering above the shot glasses.

The bartender’s hand shot out to grab one of the glasses but she slapped it hard. He pulled his hand back immediately and rubbed his red skin. The fool must’ve thought he was allowed to drink with her; no one was allowed to touch her drinks. Estella grabbed two shots in each hand, skipping the salt, and downed the shots within seconds. She shook her head, making her hair flow wildly.

As the lights flashed red and blue, Estella smiled and climbed on top of the bar. She held onto the lamps hanging from the ceiling as she walked over the bar on her sky-high black ankle boots. She kicked a few glasses of drinks from the bar and stared provocative at people sitting at the bar. Men reacted irritated when their drink was spilled, but seemed hypnotized as soon as they saw who was guilty. Estella stood on the hair shaking her head and running her hands through her long thick curls while she swayed her hips to the beat of the music. She was far from tipsy, but enjoyed herself nevertheless.

She bent down, staring intimately at the man sitting in front her and snatched his drink from his hands. “Thanks sexy”, she winked and downed the strong booze in one gulp. Estella sighed satisfied and jumped off the bar.

On her way to the center of the room, she pushed some girls either making out with a guy or grinding against each other. Estella responded to the many glares with a smirk and pulled a good looking guy closer. She looked closely into his eyes and his pupils dilated as he obeyed to her wishes. He started grinding against her back and kissing her neck as she pulled in two more guys. Estella enjoyed the men’s touching and kissing and threw her head back in pure ecstasy.

A mixture of emotions washed over Estella as the night progressed and without being able to stop it tears started forming in her eyes. She did not know why and needed to stop it. This wasn’t her; this wasn’t Estella; this was a pathetic little girl who cried over her mother. Upset, Estella left the dance floor and pulled along a guy that was standing close to the ladies restroom. She dragged him inside by his collar and ignored his protests.

Once inside the ladies room she locked the door and pushed him against the wall. With teary eyes she studies his face; his thin lips, curly dark hair and deep brown eyes. She wondered how many girls fancied this boy.

“What’s your name?”, she asked softly.

“Lorenzo”, he answered, as fear crossed his eyes. Curse those girls. If Estella could not be loved, nobody could. Overwhelmed by sudden rage, Estella’s face morphed into the creature she really was and attacked his neck. She devoured his skin, drained him from all of his blood and dropped his lifeless body onto the ground.

She walked to the sink and washed her hands and mouth. She put her hands on both side of the metal material and stared I the mirror. Estella did not recognize the girl in the mirror anymore. The fire in her eyes had been extinguished; her mouth no longer held its signature smirk and she did not feel sexy anymore. Estella’s alter ego had died.

Tears streamed down her face as she broke down crying. He let herself slide down with her back against the door of the ladies room and pulled her legs close to her chest. She ignored the angry pounding on the door and cried the entire night; images of her Elena messing with her head.