ᴛᴡᴏ | ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ

I've not been feeling the 14 days vibe for a while now. But it happens right?

WARNING⚠
Heavy use of swear/ vulgar words in this chapter.

Read at your own risk.

⊱𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚃𝚈𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝚄⊰

~~•~~

"Get up from this bed my friend!"

I jerked awake as I felt cold droplets of water on my body. And as if that wasn't enough, whoever had just done that turned on the lights and opened the curtains, rendering my vision useless for some seconds.

"The fuck?" I groaned in annoyance as I shielded my eyes from the bright assault.  Why couldn't be humans be more civilized in doing certain things?

"I will empty this bottle of water on your head if those words falls out from your mouth again. It's 11:30 and you're still at home."

Great. It's my sister.

"And what's so special and important about 11:30 on a Saturday morning that I'm not supposed to be in bed?"

I tried and tried to think of what would make my sister wake me up from my slumber at 11:30 on a Saturday morning. A Saturday morning!

Even in my sleepy state, I managed a glare at her as I was so irritated by her presence. It was times like these I wished I was older so I could smack some sense into her obviously empty head.

"Your lessons are special and important. Get your ass up now." She yanked the duvet cover from my body.

She has to be fucking kidding me.

I turned away from her and laid back down on the bed, but a loud crashing sound made me sit back up fast.

What the fuck?

With furrowed brows, I looked at Kelechi who looked away from the window then at me.

"You will die! And I will make sure I kill you before you do you wretched bastard!" Those harsh words drew our attention back to the window and  was followed by a really loud slap.

"Jesus Christ." I heard Kelechi mutter.

"Get back inside you slut!" Yelled a  gruff masculine voice which I'm sure resounded throughout the entire estate. I quickly got up from the bed, shut my window and pulled down the curtains, then went back to lie down.

Fucking neighbours.

"I'm not going for that lesson KC."

"Excuse me?"

"I said I'm not going." I repeated a bit louder as I was starting to get pissed. Why was she always in my business?

"Oh, so you prefer wasting our parents money by sleeping like an idiot bah?"