sɪx | ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ

I'm putting a song and this particular song, for this chapter because I've been vibing to it for a while now🙃

Lojay and SarzMonalisa.

dhemzie_xoxo here's your chapter🌚

~he just smiled, and I thawed~

⊱𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚆𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝙴 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙺𝙴⊰

~~•~~

Okay, so maybe this bowling thing wasn't going as bad as I expected. I didn't even want to go at first, with Jidenna going to be here and all that. But thanks to a brief pep talk from Lora about having fun while we can coupled with threats from Oma, I found myself in the DaCosta's bowling alley.

And I have to admit, I was having fun.

The boys were thoroughly roasting our asses in bowling, which Oma is pissed about, and claims that they are cheating. I couldn't even lift a single bowling ball from the rack, Dami was still playing with the boys, and Lora almost got her toe broken from kicking a bowling ball.

What was she even thinking?

Rotimi's love riddim was blaring from the speakers, coupled with the dim lighting and flashing blue lights, giving off club vibes to the place. Kanye's voice was the loudest, as he sang along while bowling.

From the look of things, everyone was having a swell time. Both classmates and invitees. Although it seemed as if some didn't really get the message that this was meant to be a fun night out, or maybe they misinterpreted the message Kanye passed across to everyone earlier today.

I couldn't count how many times I had come across intense make-out sessions. Is that really what they came here for?

I mean, I came here to escape my dad's impending fury. I had to come up with the classic lie of a sleepover study session at a friend's house, which he bought, and instructed my brother, Iyanu, to take me there, so that I won't "branch" other places.

Distrustful much.

Dami called me over to continue the bowling game, which I declined. I had given up already, seeing that there was no hope of winning the boys. So I was seated with Regina, and a slightly pissed Oma, sipping on a glass of chilled Chapman.