sᴇᴠᴇɴ | ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

Good Morning🌝

~Ew, people~

⊱𝙾𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙸 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰 𝙳𝙰𝙲𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙰⊰

~~•~~

"I didn't notice what I lost

Until all the lights were off

And not knowing what you're up to tortured me

Now this might be-"

"Oma." My brother's voice, followed by a loud knock on my door interrupted my singing session. It was something I always did to relieve stress or get rid of building anxiety.

This one was for the latter.

I tapped the pause icon on my phone, stopping the instrumentals crooning from my Bluetooth speaker.

"What?" I answered, slightly annoyed by his interruption.

"Dad is calling you."

Those words were all it took for that anxiety to now hit me.

He's not going to kill you. He's your father. My subconscious said to me.

But his anger isn't one to be ignored.

Don't get me wrong. My father can hold the title of the world's best father, and friendliest man. But once it got to his business, he was nothing but ruthless.

This summoning was due to yesterday's incident at the alley. So putting two and two together, one would get why I was scared shit. I and brother dearest were in deep trouble.

And I could bet my last dime that it was going to be me at the receiving end of Dad's anger, and not Kanye.

Yet, he would still defend me.

"Oma, did you hear me?" He knocked again.

"I'm coming." I got up, grabbed my joggers from my bed, and put them on over my shorts, then slipped on my slippers and stepped out of my room.

None of us said a word to each other as we made our way downstairs, to the living room. The only thing I could hear was my hammering heart. Thinking about how much trouble I was in, made me feel nauseous. For the third time today.