"I love you" i said and hugged him tighter.

Deep inside my hearts battles the i wanna stay and i have to go.

First time in my life i am devided in my decision.
And if i really condier him in every decision.
I have to think of this trice and more.

We ate pizza as dinner.

The he send me to my dorm.
When our friends saw me set foot on the dorm.

It was like a celebration and we are kicked out of the loby they are too noisy.

Joong is relieved.
I can see it.

I see how happy he is now also Nine and Earth became relieved.

I gave him good lick for tomorrow his first as head Hazer.
Pavel said he will there to watch. His team will be there. To 8bserve and guide. For a week or two.

It is like a mini reunion to all of our friends. But lasted for 30 minutes.

Pavel did not even enter my room. He just watvhed me step inside then he waved goodbye and left.

I grabbed my phone.

"Mom, did i make a eight decision?" I asked mom on the phone.

Are you regretting it?

"Kind of" i said.

Why?

"Because i do not kniw if i really could see him evryday and i donot know if i can stand that. But .."

But what sweetie?

"I do not know, when it comes to study i can focus. I even have a study room. In that place."

Sweetie we both your parenys agreed na. And the only one who opposes is you.

"Then can i move this week end? I will think thoroughly of it and i will inform you when i decided na." I said.

I hope you find happiness na do not stress yourself of worrying for him if yoj can go to him and see how he is everyday na. Though you both are bisy atleast you  are busy together.

That made me think.

Love you son good night.

"Love you mom good night."

I dialed another number.

"Good evening Mae, Por... i .. " i swallowed

Por our other son wanna talk to us. And i think it is important.

"Mae" i said, my voice squirked.
I cleared my troat.

Speak up son, we are listening na.
Por said.

"Por, Mae,  i .. i ... wanna ask your permission..finally.. i decided. Yes i did." With closed eyes i continued.
"Por, Mae, i wanna live your son Pavel na.. like living in together." I said.

Silence.

Chuckle.

Sweetie, our baby would be so happy na. So when are you ginna move, do you need help?

Again i cleared my troat.

"It is fine na Mae, Por.  I can move with the help of the engineers na. And i ask you one thing na please donot tell Pavel yet for i donot know when will i move na." I said.

Yes sweetie we won't. Just inform us na.
Mae said.

"Thank Mae, thank you Por.

Dome you are almost married so why do we stop you na you are noth old enough to decide for this. Just make sure you both graduate na.
Por said.

"Yes Por i will secure and promise that na." I said smilling as if they can see my smile.

Then they both gave me good night and end the call.

I called Pavel last voice i wanna hear before going to bed.

Hello love, changed your mind?
He asked.

I gave him light laugh.

"Do not sulk na, you are still ssulking when you left na." I said.

I heard sighs.

"Love, stop sulking na.. please"

The call ended.

Hang on love.
Hang on.
I will be there before you know it.

The following day i started packing up.
The unused clothes.

Then prepared for class.

He texted me he vannot see me at lunch.
My firends are all gone they went to the engineering ground to watch Joong.

I ate alone.

After class in the faternoon. They did that again.

I am walking in tbe dorm lobby when they have trouble of the rolms there is a student who needs a room.

I walked to him and we went to the dorm admin. Office.

"Can you manage for two more nights to stay with your friend? On the third night you can move already." I said.

He smiled at me.

"One thing i ask. Please keep this as a secret na. Do nit tell anyone yet please." I plead.

The freshmen and the doem masters agreed.

I then get out and run to my room. And packed again.

I dialled a number.

"Leam i need help."