Prayer

I just  want to share my prayer in this chapter.

Dear Jehovah.

It's me your daughter. Are you proud of what I'm becoming? I really am trying to get closer to you.  The knowledge of knowing what you can do and are about to do makes me feel excited.

I may be ungrateful sometimes but I am asking you to remove every negative energy and negative thoughts from me and around me.

You promised us paradise, only asking for one thing in return. For us to be faithful and share your wonderful work. A task that so many of us seem to be failing but I am asking for your guidance. Please shower me with your blessings and cover me with your blood.

I pray that you give me the chance to walk holy and true. To be in the  holy spirit as I speak of you, as I read the book that you gifted upon us and as I put you first before anything else.

Show me the way to paradise Jehovah. Lead me to the path of righteousness. Most of all I  ask that you cover my family and friends in your holy name. Though everyone has a choice, I pray that you guide them to you so that we can all live peacefully in paradise. No pain, no death and no mourning.  That is a life that I can look forward to and I pray that you guide me every step of the way.

Dear Jehovah.

It's me your daughter. Are you proud of what I'm becoming? I really am trying to get closer to you. I am praying that you guide me every step of the way.

Amen.

////////////=====================///////////////////

Put God first.
Ask and it shall be given.
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added.

Peace!!