I'm So Sorry...

I layed on my back on my bed, wide awake. I was thinking about that girl again. I still wanted to get to know her, badly. Who wouldn't?
About a minute later, I heard footsteps coming to my room. I ignored them, since anyone could just be going past my room to get to another room. But the footsteps were too light to be my mother's, father's or even my brothers.
I slowly sat up and crept over to my room entrance. I peeked around the corner and was shocked to see her there. Her red-orange markings stood out against the darkness and glowed a bit against the wall. She seemed surprised to see me and slowly started backing away.
"No wait," I said. She stopped and looked at me.
"What's your name?" I asked her.
"Gallaniara Voltaris," she answered. I kept my mouth shut for a moment, not wanting to pester her with a billion questions. I decided on asking one, a very important one.
"Where did you come from?" Her whole body seemed to freeze at that question and her eyes misted over. I realized that was very insensitive of me. I hung my head slightly and looked at the ground. I heard her take a deep breath.
"I came from another village, about, I don't know, a week and a half away from here. My village was attacked by a group of Ardoni, of the Mendoris, Sendaris, Nestoris and Kaltaris clans." I looked up and saw the grief in her eyes. It was heartbreaking. "You didn't tell me what your name was."
"Oh, I'm Abalyes Voltaris. Are.. are you able to tell me more about the attack? It's okay if you can't." Gallaniara looked like she didn't want to say anything else.
"Okay, since you asked nicely," she slightly smiled but it quickly faded, "I lost my brother, my father and everyone else that was at that village," she took a deep breath in, "I managed to catch a name when someone shouted it. 'Thalleous Sendaris was the name, he must've been carried away in his slaughter because of how harshly it was shouted."
"I don't recognize the name. And what's your brother's name?"
She paused for a moment. "My brother's name is Ingressus. In the attack, I saw my family, friends and the people I just knew in general, all being slaughtered around me. My.. my brother was knocked into the water, after being given Voltar. My father was killed in front of me," she paused for a moment,"I barley managed to escape," she whispered. I didn't know how to feel after hearing this information. Grief, sadness, anger, I felt them all. Gallaniara leaned against the wall to her left, her right facing me. She quietly cried into her arm that was against the wall. I slowly walked over to her and wrapped her in a soft, warm embrace. Gallaniara melted into the hug and cried into my shoulder.
I heard soft footsteps coming up behind us. Gallaniara must've heard them too, she had moved.
"Abalyes, who is this?" My father's voice said from behind me. I felt the slightest bit of dread. I had hoped that my father was going to be out more, because I had found Gallaniara. I didn't want her to be kicked out, but hopefully my father wasn't going to be as cold-hearted as that. I felt Gallaniara stiffen. I let go of her and turned to face my father.
"This is Gallaniara, I found her not too long ago at the entrance to our village. Mother healed her," I said. My father didn't look like he believed it.
"Stay here. Both of you. I'm going to find Stezora." Gallaniara stood there awkwardly. My father returned with my tired mother.
"You're awake!" My mother quietly exclaimed. Gallaniara shifted her foot and looked at the ground. " There's no need to be shy, you're welcome in our family." She looked up at my mother. "What's your name?"
Gallaniara looked very shy. "Gallaniara," she answered.
"You don't need to worry about Castros, I'll deal with him myself." My mother quickly looked over to my father, he rolled his eyes.
"Can Gallaniara share a room with me? I don't want her to be alone," I said. Gallaniara looked at me with a thankful expression. My mother noticed it.
"Okay then. We can do that," my mother said with a smile.

It didn't take Gallaniara long to move into my room, she only had herself. She flopped herself onto the bed that was across from mine. It took her a matter of seconds to fall asleep. I smiled, happy that I'd finally met her and that there was a very good chance we were going to become best friends.