𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 4 {Broken}

Because they are continuously taking my name.

I sigh and waited and waited.

After 30 minutes Gabrielle walks outside.

But suddenly stopped at the door. She was calm and emotionless.

"Let's go, your dad wants to talk to you. "

I walk in without saying anything.

When I walk inside dad was looking normal as nothing happened but I know they fought.

"Yes, dad??"

"Hazel dear, I want you to listen to Gabriella, I don't know till when I will be alive. After that Gabriella will take care of you. "

I was shocked but more than that I was angry.

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH A SELFISH WOMAN, WHEN WE NEED HER SHE LEFT YOU AND I LIKE WE WERE SOME ABANDONED STUFF WHICH IS THROWN ON THE STREET."

"Hazel" he softly called her.

I looked at him in anger.

"DAD THERE IS NO WAY!! I WILL STAY WITH THIS WOMEN,SHE IS NOT A MOTHER."

"of course, I am not your mother."

"Gabriella!!"

"What, don't you love her? Then tell her the truth."

'Truth?' I thought.

"Gabriella, please she is a kid, it's not is the right."

"Jacob, you tell me when is the right time. When you will leave her alone in this world because even I tell will she believe me?? No, she will not. For her, I am the villain, not you." Gabriella said in one go.

I looked at her with heaviness filled in my heart.

'What is she talking about?'

When I looked at dad he was looking at her then when he saw me staring at him he turns his head away.

"What is going on?" I murmur. Then I looked at them.

"What is going on?" I asked both of them again.

"Dear nothing happened, your mom is just said nonsense."

Gabriella snorts in anger.

"I AM TALKING NONSENSE, JACOB ITS YOU BECAUSE OF YOU ARE LIVES HAS BECAME A NONSENSE." She yells at dad and sat on one of the chairs.

"Hazel, let me tell you. The truth behind our divorce." Gabriella's hands were folded over her chest. She was blankly staring at dad while talking to me.

"And trust me, darling, you are going to not like the truth so sit down calmly."

I quietly follow her words and sat down on a chair near the dad's bed.

She sighs before continuing.

"Hazel, when we were married I was young and studying during that time. I fall in love with Jacob because he was always honest and was trustworthy and of course he was handsome. Like many girls who fell for him, I was one of them, but I was lucky.

He was our senior and my neighbors and for study, I used to borrow study material from him and he would gladly give me them.

One day when I asked him for his study material he gave me and on top of the books he gave me a chocolate and a note on which has his number. When I went back home I place the chocolate on the table and saw the note.

On the note It was written: study hard and if you need any help call me on this number.

Of course, After that, it was not the same. We use to meet sometimes, eat together and many other things like a couple used to do.

After months of spending time together, he asks me to marry not to be his girlfriend, and of course, I was in heaven. Soon after a year, we got married. After my studies were over both used to do jobs.

One day while working, I faint in my office and he was called. We went to the hospital and found out that I was pregnant. We were the happiest person alive, but I guess our happiness was short-term. When I was six months pregnant I got my abortion. We were devastated but I guess I was more. After my abortion, I quit my job. I didn't feel like working.

Then again I was pregnant one in a half years later. But in the third month, I had an accident and again I had an abortion. This time the doctor said I have very little chance of getting pregnant again this time I lost my hopes.

I was Broken.

But Jacob was there he said we will try again.

And you know after 10 months, I got pregnant again. This time doctor said if anything happens I will never be able to get pregnant again.

This time we were very careful, every 2 weeks we go to the doctor for the check-up.

In the eighth month, my water broke, the child came very early than expected.

But still, we have our hope on.

During the operation what I doctor telling each other that the baby can make it. Mother's life is at risk too, I don't know what happened. When I wake up, I saw a baby in Jacob's hand and it was you. "

After saying that much Gabriella stop. When I saw her, tears were falling down her cheeks. I frowned before I could ask she continued.

"The baby he was holding was you but the baby I gave birth was not you, the baby I gave birth, die on the spot after giving birth. "

I felt my world falling apart. In front of my eyes whom I consider my parents a few seconds ago, are not my parents anymore. I felt the energy drained from my body.

I collapse on the floor before the world turns dark.

~•~

Words - 1286

Please vote, comment and share.
Your Stella Styles.