-29-

I'm putting a warning before this chapter just in case💖
Tw: Abuse, homophobia
.
.

Kenma's POV

"You good for nothing piece of shit!" My mother yelled once the front door was closed. She walked towards me quickly and grabbed my arm squeezing it tightly. She pushed me into the hallway wall behind me. "What was your plan, huh Ken? Gonna run away with that boy?" She pushed my arm into the wall, her nails digging into my skin. I was scared, really really scared, but I was trying to keep it together. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing me break. She slammed her other hand onto the wall causing me to jump. "Let me get this straight not only do you disappoint me by not speaking but now you're going to disappoint me again and get a boyfriend?" I never told her anything about Kuroo and I so I'm assuming she's just guessing, unless she knew what I just said to him. Either way I'm glad I said it I wanted him to know before I wouldn't be able to tell him.

When she walked away from me suddenly I thought for just a split second maybe she got tired and was going to sleep but when she skipped her bedroom door and headed for the kitchen I immediately knew I was wrong. I thought back to my dream and all the blood that had been scattered around the house, I could feel myself beginning to shake no matter how much I fought it. I can't seem to control my thoughts either they were rather panicked. Was it all going to end up like that dream?

Eventually she reemerged with a kitchen knife in her hand and a grin on her face. Was this it? Was she finally killing me? Was she over me already, I just got back!

"Don't worry Ken," At this point I had backed up to the front door, she stood in front of me blocking my escape path. "Just a few cuts to teach you your lesson ok?" She swiftly grabbed my wrist and I felt the cold knife edge on the top of my hand. Then a sudden burst of pain as she easily cut through my skin and I watched as the blood dripped down onto the floor. I winced in pain but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, I don't really think it's a good thing to be numb to this sort of pain but I guess it's helping me. "I want you to promise me you won't try that again, can you promise me that?" At first I didn't move but once she began to dig the knife into my palm I quickly nodded my head. "With your words Ken!" She yelled at me slicing the knife across my palm.

She knew very well I couldn't speak now she's just toying with me. When I didn't respond she moved away from my hand and placed a quick, semi deep cut, on my forearm. They hurt more and more each time. Before I knew it my arms were riddled with small but kind of deep cuts, she avoided any areas that would cause me to bleed out quickly. Two distinct puddles of blood were laying besides me still growing from my dripping arms. So she wasn't trying to kill me, cause if I was dead then she'd have no one left to take her anger out on, that's unfortunate for me. Not that I'd want to die by her hands of course.

"Ken, dear." She gripped my t-shirt and pulled me closer to her so my back was hovering above the door. "Whose clothes are these?" I gulped and looked down at her fist clutching Kuroo's t-shirt. "Is it that boys?" Suddenly my blood ran cold, what would she do if she found out I was in Kuroo's clothes. "They are aren't they?" She brought the knife in her right hand towards to shirt she was clutching in her left. She stabbed the knife through the clothing. Luckily she was being careful enough to not stab me but she was still cutting with enough force to break skin. Soon enough his shirt was being stained with blood. Something about watching her poke holes in Kuroo's shirt and ripping it while it was desperately clinging on to me was torturous. I couldn't do anything but watch, I felt tears well up in my eyes even though I was trying to hard to not break.

Eventually she stopped ripping the shirt and pushed me onto the ground. From above she looked down on me like she usually did. "What do you have to say for yourself, hmm?" She asked kneeling down the meet me at eye level. "Nothing?" I couldn't even nod my head if I wanted to, the pain in my arm was growing. She tossed the kitchen knife to the side and for a split second I was relieved, however it faded once she clasped her hands around my neck. "If you think for a second I'm going to let you get away with everything you've done!" Her grip tightened and began to cut off my breathing. "You break my vase, leave the house, run off with some disgusting gay boy, and then refuse to answer your own mother!" I tried to loosen her grip but I wasn't strong enough to fight against her, she was surprisingly strong even though she had a rather small build.

I thought I was going to black out but she let go right as my vision began to fade allowing me to gasp for air. "Maybe one of these days you'll learn your lesson." She stood up, picking up the knife from it's spot on the floor. "Until then," She began to walk back towards the kitchen. "Clean up the mess you've made."

Kuroo's Phone
Saturday 8:05 pm

~PaCk iT uP miLk bReAd~

You
Kenma's back with his mom

Akaashi
Why what happened?
What did she do?

You
She txted me and threatened u all and Kenma saw it
So he went back home

Iwaizumi's Bitch
And u let him!

You
Obvi not!
He snuck out while I was peeing

Brokuto
Y tf were u peeing

You
I didn't know he knew!
How was I suppose to know he was gonna do this
I need ur help

Brokuto
Me specifically or...?

Akaashi
I think he means everyone Bokuto-san

Iwaizumi
Anything you need from what Oikawa told me it'd be best if we get him out of there asap

Iwaizumi's Bitch
Plan?

You
I found his house his mom took him inside I don't think anyone else is home

Iwaizumi's Bitch
So y didn't u just break in, kill the bitch, and take kenma

Iwaizumi
Trashykawa he can't just kill her!

Iwaizumi's Bitch
Yes he can!
He's strong

Akaashi
Oikawa-san that isn't why he can't kill her
Physically he could but I think Iwaizumi-san means legally

Brokuto
Y not get the cops involved?

You
She threatened to charge my family with kidnapping
Apparently she has connection

Akaashi
My aunts boyfriend is a cop
We can probably get him to do us a favor since he likes me

Iwaizumi's Bitch
Ur just bringing this up now?

Akaashi
Well no one asked for cops before now

Iwaizumi's Bitch
...thats fair

You
I'll send you the address can you guys come here too
Incase anything goes wrong it'd be better for Kenma to have all of us

Brokuto
Anything for my best bro's boyfriend

Iwaizumi's Bitch
Wait so u guys actually got together?

Iwaizumi
Is that rlly important right now shittykawa?

Iwaizumi's Bitch
I was just asking Iwa-chan

Akaashi
I'm with Bokuto now we will meet you there send the address

You
*******

Iwaizumi
I'm on my way as well

Iwaizumi's Bitch
I'm out now so I'll be there shortly

You
Thank you guys
Really

Akaashi
You don't need to thank us Kuroo-san
We're doing this cause we care about Kenma
I'll call my aunts boyfriend on the way I'll send him the address as well

You
Plz hurry
I can't lose him

.

.

.

.

Chapter 30 will be out later today but this will be the last double chapters I post I just rlly wanted u guys to see these chapters I was lowkey rlly excited about it