-6-

Kuroo's Phone
Thursday 1:00 am

You
Srry if I offended u earlier
Asking about ur mom and shit

Kenma💖🎮
No u didn't offend me ur good

You
Good
But if u ever need someone to talk too

Kenma💖🎮
I got it
Thank u Kuroo

You
😍🥰💖💕🤩😘😳😄

Kenma💖🎮
Wtf

You
U were being nice
Not used to nice Kenma

Kenma💖🎮
Don't get comfortable idiot

You
Ahhh there's the kenma ik

Kenma💖🎮
Whatever
I'm gonna go to sleep
Goodnight

You
Goodnight!!😘🌙

Kenma💖🎮
Smh

Kuroo's POV
I turned off my phone and glanced over at my clock 1:10 am, I should probably head to bed too, I mean I had school tomorrow. Recently I've been having some conflicted feelings about my gamer boy friend. I mean I knew I was gay for a while now so I'm not surprised about that I just haven't met Kenma yet. I feel like my hearts moving a bit too fast here. I don't even know what his voice sounds like yet my heart still beats a bit faster when I get a text from him. What's wrong with me? Liking someone I don't even know. Plus no matter how much I like him I know he has a soulmate out there for him. I glanced down at my wrist, I've never been bothered about the blankness of it until right now. I wonder what Kenmas wrist says. I wonder who he'll end up with? Who's Kenmas soulmate? I shouldn't care really but... I can't help it. How does someone even find there soulmate based on a few words?

That morning the school seemed to be a bit louder then usual and of course Bokuto wasn't making things any better. When we locked eyes in the hallway before class he practice screamed as he dragged poor Akaashi over to me.

"Hey hey hey Kurbro!" I gave a silent apology to Akaashi who looked like he wanted to die at this very moment.

"Bokuto-san please be quiet." Akaashis voice was it's regular low volume and monotone, I wonder how Bokuto hears it.

"Anything for Akaashi!" Bokuto found his soulmate pretty early on, his second year of highschool to be exact. He had to show Akaashi around the school since he was a 1st year and well pretty much once he greeted him Akaashi knew. It was a pretty simple meeting really they both just looked at their wrists in shock. I don't think Akaashi knew he was gay yet, another weird thing about these soulmates. Poor guy came out before he even knew. Bokuto was a bit too excited he wouldn't stop calling and screaming at me all day.

We met up and walked to class, dropping Akaashi off at his on the way. Bokuto and I headed to the third years literature class. Most of my classes were college level, except for literature I just couldn't get my head around all the symbolism. Personally I'm surprised Bokuto is in a regular literature class and not an extra help one. He's not the brightest. We don't meet up with Oikawa till lunch, after that I've got classes with him for the rest of the day. He's smart as well and usually helps me study for literature tests.

"Hey Bokuto," we sat down in our desks which were towards the back row. We sat next to each other of course. "If everyone's got a soulmate then who do I end up with." My tone of voice sounded a bit more depressed then usual. He must have picked up on it. Normally I say I don't care about this kind of stuff but recently I'm not so sure. I can't stop thinking about what Kenmas wrist says.

"I know what I said before but," I thought back to what he said previously, oh right he said I was gonna be alone forever what a great friend. "I actually did some research." Bokuto doing extra work? He barely does his homework and now he's researching for me?

"You did research yeah alright." I laughed.

"Fine guess you don't wanna know what I found then." I immediately stopped my hyena laugh and turned towards him. "That's what I thought." He gave me a smug grin, what an idiot. "Anyways I found out that this actually happens quite a bit and for mainly three reasons," he opened his phone and listed them off. "One your soulmate is deaf and doesn't speak. Two your soulmate is mute and can't speak. Or three you never met your soulmate."

"Wait you can never met your soulmate? I thought that was always suppose to happen?"

"Not necessarily. The words only help you find them it's not guaranteed you will. So the blank wrist is basically telling you that there's no chance you'll ever met them so they aren't gonna even give you hope. Kinda like what I said originally I guess."

"Bokuto!"

"What I'm joking. Maybe they're deaf man. Better start learning sign language." He laughed at me and hit my shoulder causing me to laugh as well. Maybe he was right, but that rarely happens, I hope this is one of those rare times.

Lunch that day was eventful to say the least. Originally we thought Oikawa wasn't eating with us but turns out he just showed up late.

"Sorry I was crying in the bathroom." He said as he sat down next to me.

"What happened Oikawa-san?" Akaashi turned his full attention towards the boy while Bokuto didn't seem to care much. He was too distracted staring at Akaashi, geez this man.

"Oh no nothing sad."

"Why were you crying then?" I asked him, who cry's when they aren't sad? This guy can be extremely dramatic though so I wouldn't put it past him.

"Ok so it could be a coincidence but," he looked excited to be honest, he sure didn't look like someone crying a few minutes ago. "Today is English class Iwaizumi told me I dropped my pencil."

"Oikawa that's nothing to cry over, I didn't think you could get more stupid." Bokuto laughed at Oikawa but he didn't seem to mind.

"No it's not that! Look!" He shoved his wrist at us pointing to the words printed on his arm. Surely enough they where, excuse me you dropped this.

"Is that what he said? Like word for word?" Bokuto and I were too shocked to respond so Akaashi did it for us. What's with all my friends finding their soulmates!

"Yes!"

"What did you say back?"

"I just said oh thank you but I didn't see his wrist so I'm not sure..." Oikawas once excited personality seemed to fade to nervousness and anxiety. We all knew he had a huge crush on 'Iwa-chan' as he calls him. It makes sense he'd be nervous.

"You should definitely talk to him." For the most part the lunch conversation was mainly between Akaashi and Oikawa as Akaashi gave him advice. For someone who's such a massive flirt, Oikawa isn't really good when it comes to someone he actually likes. I can't believe Oikawas gonna get to his soulmate before me, I just wish I had something to go on. I wish I knew what Kenmas arm said.