-26-

Kuroo's POV

The light beaming through my window eventually woke me up but it seems like it's been out for a while. I looked down at the small boy still snuggled into my chest breathing quietly, he looks so peaceful asleep. I pushed some of his pudding hair out of his face to look at him. His eyes were closed softly and his lips were slightly parted, he just looked so kissable. But I've got a feeling that if I kissed him and he woke up he'd punch me, so I'll save it for another time. I also noticed the sweater he wore had completely fallen off one of his shoulders, we're gonna need to get him clothes that fit plus a school uniform.

My eyes eventually fell to his sleeves which were rolled up just enough to see the scars lining his arms, even though he said they were old it still bothered me. How could someone push him to do this, and his own mother of all people! He doesn't tell me much about her I didn't even know what she looked like till I met her. I don't want to pry but if he doesn't open up soon I might start asking question myself. I carefully rubbed my hand over his wrist which should have a phrase written on it but it was covered. He'll never know for sure and I guess I won't either. I moved my hand from his wrist to his bare shoulder and pulled him closer towards me, slowly closing my eyes again.

"Tetsuro! Are you boys up yet?" I heard my moms foot steps climbing the stairs and approaching my room. Oh shit this is bad. The first time he comes over and we're gonna get caught cuddling. Not to mention my parents defiantly don't know I'm gay. He's asleep I can't even ask him to scoot over. Suddenly the door handle wiggled and eventually opened, I pushed away from Kenma slightly but not enough to avoid the awkward situation. "I guess he really will be taking your last name." My mother snickered as she walked into the room to speak with me.

"Mom!" I whisper angrily since Kenma was still asleep. She looked at the sleeping boy next to me who's arm was still clinging to me.

"He must've been tired he looks exhausted even though it's almost 10." She smiled softly at the boy and it wasn't hard to tell how she felt about him, that's the same way she'd look at me when I was younger. At least they get along. "Anyways you don't need to worry Tetsu we pretty much knew this would happen. Are you going to want me to make breakfast or will you two be going out?" She smirked at me which immediately made me embarrassed. I hid my face behind my hands.

"What do you mean you knew?" I questioned causing her to laugh quietly, even she was conscious of the sleeping by.

"We're your parents Testu we know everything." Again with her stupid smirk, I guess that's were I get it from.

"You never said anything."

"Cause we don't care you can do whatever makes you happiest." I was relieved even though I didn't think they'd be mad about it since they were pretty understanding. She eventually began to move back towards the door. "Well I just came up to ask if you two wanted breakfast but just ask me later I'll make you anything. He looks like he hasn't had a good rest in a while so let him sleep." I nodded and looked back down at Kenma, he did look rather tired even though he was sleeping. Oh yeah he didn't have any nightmares tonight like he did last night, he was probably exhausted all day and I still dragged him around. I feel kinda bad about that. Before shutting my door and leaving my mom left one more remark, "No babies though I'm too young to be a grandma just yet." She laughed and shut the door behind her.

"That isn't even possible!" I yelled back to her forgetting about Kenma who began to stir at my words. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked down to see Kenma, he opened his eyes slowly and I laid back down next to him.

"I'm right here what's up?" I felt kinda guilty for waking him up even though he was so tired, I'll have to apologies.

'Why do you have to be so fucking loud.' He signed before burying himself back into my chest and closing his eyes. He sure is grumpy in the morning, forget the apology.

"Your really gonna insult me and then ask to cuddle?" I laughed and ruffled his hair, he poked his head up with one eye open and looked at me.

'Yes.' he responded plainly before falling back asleep. I didn't really want to argue or wake him up again so instead I just let him rest.

I would've been content with sleeping with Kenma all day but I did have to get up eventually, so once I was sure he was fast asleep I slipped out of his arms and went off to the bathroom to get ready. I brought my volleyball sweatpants and a black t-shirt to change into since I'm sure today will be a 'lounging around the house' kind of day. After changing I went back into my room to see the once sound asleep boy wide awake.

"Oh you're up! Are you hungry I can get my mom to make us something." I suggested rummaging through my drawers for the smallest clothing items I had, eventually I settled on an old pair of black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt from middle school. They'd still be big on him though since he was more my mothers size, she was rather short I got all the height from my dad. I looked over to him to see his response.

'No I'm fin-' He stomach growled loudly cutting him off from finishing his sentence. I tossed him the clothes with a smirk on my face.

"Fine ey?" He looked down at the clothes now resting in his lap. I wonder why he didn't want anything? "It's ok really she enjoys cooking plus she's good at it so she can make whatever."

'I don't want to bother her, making her house me and now feed me seems a bit much.' He was just worried but something about this sentence made me feel bad for him. Isn't this normal for parents to make food and give you a place to sleep even if you aren't there kid? I mean whenever I went over Bokuto's house his mom always made us breakfast in the mornings, a bit too much if you ask me but we finish it anyways.

"Of course it's ok why wouldn't it be." He kept his gaze low like he wanted to avoid me looking at him, I sighed knowing he wasn't going to open up so I'd probably have to do it for him. "Go change you've been in those clothes for a while." He finally looked at me and began to move out of the bed. "Then tell me what you want to eat." He nodded before heading off to the bathroom to change.

ding

A text? I walked over towards my phone on my night stand to see who it was. It's probably from Bokuto asking me what happened last night? Or maybe Akaashi asking me if Kenma was alright? Or maybe- Kenma? No he doesn't have his phone meaning this is...

Kuroo's Phone
Saturday 11:02 am

Kenma💖🎮
I want my son back home by 8 pm or I will be getting the police involved

You
And if he doesn't want to go back?

Kenma💖🎮
You will force him it's better for him this way don't make things harder then they need to be
If he isn't home I will have you and your family charged for kidnapping

You
He came to me asking for a place to stay
Come to think of it he was covered in a lot of bruises
Wonder how he got those?

Kenma💖🎮
What are you implying? If you have something to say, say it

You
What are you doing to Kenma
He'll stay with me or I'll call the cops on u

Kenma💖🎮
You know nothing your a child what could you possible know about Kenma and I's relationship
The police are on my side calling them would only make things worse for you
I've got friends in the department I suggest you don't try anything
I know you enjoy volleyball it'd be a shame if you couldn't play anymore

You
U can't do that

Kenma💖🎮
Can't I?
What about Bokuto? Oikawa? Akaashi? I wonder what they'd do if they couldn't play volleyball or go to the schools they go to

You
Ur threatening my friend now too?

Kenma💖🎮
I want him home by 8 pm
And I want you out of his life
Thank you Kuroo-kun. See you then! :)

.
.
.
.
Ik I wrote this but that passive aggressive :) makes me mad
Also I wrote up to chapter 30 and I'm lowkey proud of them I kinda thought about posting twice a day cause I rlly want u guys to see the new chapters but that's a bit much so I prob won't :(