Christmas Getaway Part 3

Mia's POV

I run as quickly as I can up the stairs and rush into the first room I can find. I quickly realize that I ran into Dylan and I's room and sigh at the irony before rushing to find a hiding spot. At first I was going to hide in the closet but thats where everyone hides so I hide under the bed instead. "I know you're up here Mia!" I heard Dylan yell from a distance. 

All I can do is pray that my mom gets here before anyone finds me. 

Then I hear the door open. "Really God? Really?" I whispered. "Did you hear that?" I recognize my dad say. "Yeah I did. But I don't think Mia would hide in our room. She would know I would check this place first." Dylan said, making me facepalm myself. "I have a feeling she's in here. Let's just do a quick search and then move on." My dad said. 

Just my luck. 

"Oh we don't even have to look! I know how to tell if she's in here." Dylan said just as my dad was about to check the closet. He wouldn't. "Oh really? Go ahead then." My dad said. No please don't say it. "SHE HIT ME WITH A SAD FACE! WHAT I DO? I HIT THEM WITH A QUESTION MAAARRRKKK!" Dylan sang/yelled completely off key, making me start giggling immediately. Not even a second after I started laughing, I see both of their faces pop up. "Works every single time." Dylan smirked at me. "That was cheating!" I said, sticking my tongue out. "There's no cheating in tickling my love." My dad said as Dylan pulled me out from under the bed. 

My mom needs to speed things up wherever she is because it's only going downhill from here. 

Alaina's POV

"This is all mom's fault!"I mumbled under my breath as I looked around for somewhere to hide. "I'm walking through a house I've never been to, completely lost, trying to hide from my tickle monster of a boyfriend because of my mom." I mumbled, still not knowing where to hide. "Stupid revenge plan part 1." I mumbled quietly so no one would hear that part. "Ugh!" I whined. Where are they? Is it really that hard to find water balloons?

Literally 30 minutes later. 

"We're back!" Alaina's mom announces as she enters the house. You might be wondering where I am. "MOM!" I squealed as I tried to push Aiden and his tickling fingers off of me. "Just because your mom is here doesn't mean I'm going to stop." Aiden said. I was in the living room when my mom entered the house. "MOMMY!" I squealed again through my giggles. "Ok ok, that's enough. Everyone should come into the kitchen because we brought dinner!" My mom announced. 

And on that note, Aiden finally stopped.

Aiden and all of the boys followed my mom into the kitchen and Dylan's mom stayed with us girls. "Where did you do to get the supplies? The fucking moon?" Tanya asked. "Oh calm down. We only took 30 minutes." Dylan's mom said. "ONLY?!" We all exclaimed and Dylan quickly shushed us. "Okay okay. We're sorry." Dylan's mom said. "But we got the supplies." She whispered. "Don't forget. Do not com out of your rooms until your boyfriend/husband/fiance is sound asleep. We're hiding the supplies in the cabinets. When you're ready, go get the stuff and start setting up quietly." She said and we all nodded before going to the kitchen to eat dinner. 

Before I knew it, I was in bed, cuddling with Aiden and waiting for him to fall asleep. "What festivities are planned for tomorrow?" Aiden asked me. "I think we're supposed to unpack and put up the Christmas tree." I said with a smile. What I didn't say was we're also supposed to get revenge. "It's so cute how excited you get during Christmas time." Aiden said. "I'm glad you like it because you're going to be stuck with Ms. Christmas for a long time." I said. "Of course." He smiled. "Cause if we were to get married, our house would look Christmas crazy every year." I teased. "And I'll look forward to it every single year." He said and I blushed before giving him a kiss. 

I pretended to be asleep until I heard him start to snore. 

Now for the hard part: Getting out of cuddling with Aiden without him noticing. 

I moved to get out of Aiden's cuddling and he only held onto me tighter. So, i went with plan B. "Hey baby." I whispered. "I'm going to walk around the house for a little bit." I whispered. "Why?" He groaned. "I'm having cramps." 

Works every time. 

 After I left the room, I went to the kitchen and saw that my mom, Tanya, Dylan's mom, and Addison were all already downstairs. Only person that was missing was Mia. "Come on and help." My mom whispered. I decided to take a bunch of the water balloons and fill them up in the guest bathroom with Addison while the others continued in the kitchen. Mia joined us not long after and we filled up 300 water balloons without talking. It took us forever so this better be worth it. After we filled them up, we took them out into the back yard and then set them up for tomorrow. Then we all went back to sleep. 

December 18th

"Good morning princess." Aiden whispered into my ear. I giggled and almost responded on instinct. Then I remembered the plan. I opened my eyes and stared at him blankly. "Alaina?" he asked, looking a little confused. I looked at him with a blank expression before moving to get out of the bed. He held onto me, trying to keep me with him and it took every muscle and will power within me to not laugh, giggle, or blush. I pushed him away really hard, which shocked him, so I could hop off of the bed and run out of the room. He didn't follow me immediately because he was in shock which is exactly what I was hoping he would do. I ran into the backyard and saw that Tanya was already there hiding near the water balloons. I smiled at her and gave her a high five before crouching down behind her. It didn't take long for the rest of the girls to meet us. Now we just wait for the boys to find us. 

"Why would they all run off at the same time?" Dylan's dad said as he opened the door to the backyard. "I don't know. Mia was acting weird. She looked at me like she didn't know who I was." Dylan said. They all walked into the backyard, talking about their weird experience. Once they were ALL in the backyard, my mom jumped out from the bush we were hiding behind and yelled "FIRE!" Then the rest of us pelted the boys with the 300 water balloons we filled up just for them while laughing like maniacs at their facial expressions. The boys were not expecting this at all. "You're all evil!" My dad yelled as they all tried to shield themselves from the water balloons. Towards the end, we started realizing that it would soon be time to run. The question is will our escape plan work?