New Characters Introduced

Quick Author's Note - I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. There's been a lot of family drama in my house lately. Now that things have calmed down, hopefully I can update the stories more now. I'm adding new characters to the Playful Tickles story. These characters are, Mia, Alaina's little sister, and Dylan, are both currently in 12th grade. Their ticklish love story starts in kindergarten with a game of Sharks and Lifeguards. I hope you enjoy this story. 

"Gather around kids. We're about to play sharks and lifeguards." My P.E. teacher instructed everyone. "Yay! I love this game!" My best friend, Megan, told me. "I don't know this game." I shrugged. "You'll love it." Megan said as we joined the rest of the kids. As the teacher started talking to all of us, I noticed Dylan, one of the kids in my class who also happens to be a family friend, staring at me. We've never been very close before today. He's always picked on me and I never really liked it. Plus, boys have cooties. "So, for those of you who don't know how to play, there's going to be a shark and 5 lifeguards. Everyone else is going to sit with their legs covered by the parachute while the shark is under the parachute trying to pull people under. The lifeguards are going to try to save people from being pulled under the parachute. If you get pulled under, you become a shark too." Our teacher explained. Then he picked the shark and lifeguards. Megan ended up getting chosen to be a lifeguard with 4 other people. This kid named Max is the shark. So Max went under the parachute and we all, except for the lifeguards, sat in a circle and put our legs under the colorful parachute. "Ready, set, go!" Our teacher said before he blew his whistle. All of the us started shaking the parachute to make it hard for the shark to find our legs but people were already getting pulled in. Before I knew it, 4 people had been pulled in so there were now 5 sharks and 5 lifeguards. And then it happened. "AH!" I screamed as I felt something grab both of my feet. "HELP!" I screamed as I saw Megan approach me. "I'll save you Mia!" She said as she grabbed my arms and started pulling me away from the shark. Then, I felt something I wasn't expecting. The shark started taking off my shoes. "What are you doing?" I yelled. "What do you mean?" Megan asked me. "He's..." I started but then got interrupted by my own giggles. He started tickling my feet! "HE'S TICKLING ME!" I squealed as I giggled. "Hey! That's not a part of the game!" Megan said but I just laid their giggling, trying to kick his fingers away from my feet. "PLEASE STOP!' I giggled. "Mia, someone else needs help! I have to go help them! Sorry!" She said before she let me go. I continued to giggle as the mysterious shark pulled me in, once I was fully in, I realized who it was. "Dylan?" I squealed and he smirked before attacking my sides. "YOU WIN! YOU WIN! STOP! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!" I squealed and he laughed before he finally stopped. I was finally able to catch my breath and Dylan passed me my shoes. "I should have known it was you." I said, giggling a little because the situation was kind of funny. He shrugged and said "Your smile and laugh is pretty but you never talk to me." "You always make fun of me though." I said. "That's because you never talk to me." He admitted. I sighed and said "Fine I'll talk to you. But you have to stop tickling me." I told me. "No. But I'll stop making fun of you." He said. "Hey! You guys are supposed to be helping us!" Someone yelled at us. Then I remembered we were still playing sharks and lifeguards. Dylan and I looked at each other and started laughing. Believe it or not, we've been best friends since that day.