The Play House Adventure Part 2

Quick Author's Note - I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I'll try to bring out another chapter very soon to compensate for how long I took. Enjoy!

Addison's POV

We enter the beautiful vacation home that Aiden and Ryder brought Alaina and I to out of nowhere. I'm so caught off guard by this surprise and even more surprised when Ryder picks me up and runs me upstairs. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" I squealed. "Only for you angel." He said, making me blush. He runs me into a room and I immediately know where we are. "Is this the play house?" I asked and he nods. We soon arrived at a room. The entire room is a huge fort! There's blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals everywhere. The room is light by twinkle lights, giving it a calming feel. I only have a small moment to take in the fort room before Ryder all of a sudden starts spinning me around. "AH! Ryder put me down!" I squealed. "If you insist." He says before he drops me onto the millions of pillows all around us before closing the door to the room. He turns back around and smirks as he slowly walks toward me. I immediately start to get nervous seeing as he's obviously still getting me back for Alaina and I's failed revenge plan. I look around and find the first blanket I see to hide under before covering myself with it completely. I knew that wouldn't actually stop him but it would at least slow him down and then maybe I could think of a plan. He starts to laugh before he says "Do you really think that's going to stop me?" "A girl can dream!" I said back right before I felt his fingers dig into my sides from on top of the blanket. "AH! RYDER!" I squealed and I removed the blanket from my face. However, Ryder places the blanket back over my face. Ryder started moving his tickling fingers from my sides to my hips and to my thighs! I could never tell where he was going to tickle me next since he wouldn't let me remove the blanket from my face. "Ryder please!" I squealed, "You did this to yourself angel." He chuckled before he slowed down and stopped. He then removed the blanket from my face. It was only then that I realized he was sitting right on top of me with his face only centimeters away from mine. I immediately started blushing and he smirked. "What's got you turning red?" He asked, only making me blush some more. "I don't know. High blood pressure?" I said. Why do they always ask why we blush when they know exactly why? "Oh really?" He said before he moved his face into my neck and started placing soft kisses all over my neck. "Ryder! Not funny!" I giggled out, trying to push him away with my arms. However, he grabbed my arms and secured them to my sides, continuing to make me giggle endlessly with his ticklish kisses. "Ryder please!" I squealed. "I'm still waiting for an answer to my question." He said in between kisses. "You're going to be waiting for a long time!" I giggled out. "Then you're going to be giggling for a long time." He said into my kisses. Even if I do tell him why I'm blushing, I have a feeling Ryder isn't going to stop tickling me anytime soon.