Should We Get Revenge?

Quick Author's Note - Thank you so much for 1,000 reads! I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Also, the characters I've written about are all in college. Do you think I should have some high school couples in this book? Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas. Thanks again!

"Karma's a bitch ain't it?" Alaina said through her giggles. I just finished telling Alaina how Ryder found out I'm ticklish. "Oh shut up." I told her, only making her laugh harder. "I'm not the one who fell for the fake crying bit." I teased. "Well I'm not the one that has three tickle monsters. Your boyfriend AND his two dogs?" Alaina said, still laughing. "I know right! Ever since the day I met them, they haven't left my side. They're actually sleeping next to me right now as we speak." I said, showing her through the video chat camera. It's true. I'm in Ryder's apartment laying on the huge couch in the living room. Brandon was sleeping to my right and Xavier was sleeping on my left side. It's honestly really cute. Alaina was still laughing and I knew exactly how to to make her stop. "Maybe I should convince Aiden to get a pet. Maybe two dogs?" I teased and Alaina immediately stopped laughing. "You wouldn't!" Alaina exclaimed and then it was my turn to laugh. "Ok but on some serious stuff, we should get revenge on Aiden and Ryder." Alaina said. "Yeah great idea! Quick question though. Do you have a will?" I asked. "What?" Alaina asked, sounding completely lost. "We're both going to need one if we're going to give them reasons to tickle us to death!" I exclaimed. "Oh shut up! We'll be fine." Alaina said. I heard the front door open and looked up to see that Ryder was back from classes. "Hi angel." Ryder said. Right before I could say anything, Alaina said "Getting revenge on Ryder and Aiden should be fun!" And of course, with my luck, she's on speakerphone. I immediately started blushing and Ryder immediately started smirking. "Uh, Lai lai?" I stuttered but she continued. "Maybe we should go ambush them with water guns! Or even better, we could just push them into the pool in Aiden and I's backyard." Alaina said. Ryder's smirk grew larger. He looked like he wanted to laugh but was keeping it in to see what else Alaina was going to say. "Alaina..." I warned again. "I honestly don't understand why you're so against this. I know! Maybe we could tickle them for a change!" Alaina exclaimed. "ALAINA MARIE LOVE! SHUT UP!" I finally exclaimed her full name as Ryder started walking towards me. "What is your problem?" Alaina asked. "Exactly how would you go about tickling us?" Ryder asked. I looked up at him and he was right beside the couch, looking down at me and the dogs. "Who the hell is that?" Alaina said. "It wasn't my idea! It was Alaina's! I swear!" I said, giggling in anticipation. "IS THAT RYDER?" Alaina exclaimed. I literally facepalmed myself. "Nah duh!" I told her. "Hi Alaina." Ryder said with a smirk. "Uh, I think I hear my future child crying. Bye!" She said before she hung up. 

Wow. 

"So you were going to get revenge on me?" Ryder said as he picked me up from the couch. "Have I told you lately that I love you? Cause I do!" I said, giving him puppy dog eyes. He chuckled as he entered the bedroom. "Your little cute act isn't going to help you in this case Addison." Ryder whispered in my ear. I giggled slightly and he raised his eyebrow suspiciously. "Are you really that ticklish on your neck Addy?" He asked. "Of course not." I scoffed but my red face told him otherwise. "I love you too Addy." He said and I blushed harder as he sat on the bed with me in his lap facing him. "And one of my favorite ways to show my love is..." He said, smirking before he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face in my neck and whispered "Through kisses." He then proceeded to kiss the life out of my neck. "No!" I squealed as I started giggling like crazy. He chuckled as he continued to plant soft, delicate, and very ticklish kisses all over my neck. "Ryder! Ok ok! I lied!" I squealed through my giggles. "No, really? You hid it so well!" He said sarcastically in between kisses. "Please Ryder it tickles!" I giggled as he finally started to stop. "That's kind of the point Addison." He said as he finally lifted his face from my neck and looked into my eyes. I blushed and tried to avoid eye contact. He noticed what I was trying to do and started moving his face wherever my eyes went. "Ryder quit it!" I giggled, trying to push him away. "You're the one trying to keep those beautiful hazel eyes away from me." Ryder said, only making me blush more. "Stop making me blush!" I whined, covering my cheeks and he chuckled. "Please look at me Angel." Ryder said and I finally looked into his eyes, my heart melting right away. I saw his eye line drop to my lips as my eye line dropped to his. We both leaned in slowly before we met each other in the middle. As we kissed, I laid down onto the bed and he laid on top of me. Then, he of course moved his lips back to my neck, resulting in me giggling once again. "I love you so much." Ryder said. "I love you more!" I giggled.