Questions Answered

These are the only questions I have received so far. 

Question 1 - "Does everyone KNOW that Mia and Dylan have kissed and are officially (technically) together??"By the time the Christmas getaway chapters started, everyone was aware of the kiss and that Dylan and Mia are together. 

 Question 2 - "Will there ever be a chapter where we get to see them interact with their siblings with tickling because the little bit that I saw of Aiden's sister Lilly was super cute and I love her character and I think that her meeting Alaina's sister Mia would be cute and then Mia and Lilly do something to annoy Alaina and Aiden and they tickle them as punishment."

Sorry for the confusion. The Alaina in Flawless is a different person from the Alaina in Playful Tickles and the Aiden in Flawless is a different person from the Aiden in Playful Tickles. So, the Alaina in this book (Playful Tickles) has a younger sister and the Alaina in Flawless is an only child. The Aiden in this book we haven't introduced his siblings yet and the Aiden in Flawless we have only introduced one of his siblings. There will be more sibling stories in both books though.

Question 3 - How old is Aiden and Alaina and Mia and Dylan? I remember you said they were college students and Mia and Dylan are high school. Yes I read your stories for like 50 times so I remember all of them. So how old are they?

You're right about their grades. Aiden and Alaina are college students in their junior year of college. Starting at the Christmas Getaway chapter, Alaina is 20 years old and Aiden is 21. Mia and Dylan are in their senior year of high school. Mia and Dylan are both 17.  Thank you so much for reading my stories!