The Playhouse Adventures Part 3

Addison's POV

"Can't we just go home now?" I whined as Aiden opened the door to the last room we were going to discover. It's now the next day, Saturday, and it's also our last day in the playhouse, at least for now, since we have to get back and do our homework for college next week. "This is the last room we're going to. Stop whining angel." Ryder said as all four of us walked into the room. The door led us to a huge room that had 10 different tunnels you can walk through. "This is the room of chance." Aiden said. "Of course it is." Alaina said, making me laugh. "For your sake, I'm going to pretend you didn't say that love." Aiden said with a smirk, making Alaina smile nervously. "Anyways, each tunnel there's a different surprise at the end of each tunnel. We're here because we're going to play a little game of hide and seek. You two will pick a tunnel and if your boyfriend finds you, they get to take you to the surprise at the end of the tunnel and tickle you." Ryder said. "And then we go home?" Alaina asked. We're both pretty tired of tickling at this point. It's been a long two days. "Yes. And maybe you two will think twice before trying to get revenge on us next time." Aiden said. If I even try to get revenge on him ever again, something is seriously wrong somewhere. "Ok let's get this over with." I sighed. "30." Aiden said. "Come again?" Alaina asked. "29," Ryder said with Aiden as they both closed their eyes. "OOOH!" Alaina and I exclaimed when we realized they started counting down. But only 30 seconds? How fair is that? "Ok you go in the first tunnel and I'll go in the second tunnel." Alaina whispered to me and I nodded. I quickly ran through the first tunnel. The tunnel looked amazing! The walls of the tunnel were a white marble color and the floor was an extremely soft purple carpet. Just like the fort, the tunnel also had twinkle lights all over the place. After I finished admiring the tunnels, I realized I was in trouble and started running. Not even a full minute later, I heard him. "ADDISON?" He yelled through the tunnel. I turned around to see him at the beginning of the tunnel, looking right at me with a smirk. "Great! Just great!" I mumbled as I started running faster. As I was running, I started noticing doors on the sides of the tunnels and realized I should have probably hidden in one of those rooms instead of just staying in the hall way of the tunnel. "You look absolutely adorable when you think you can get away." Ryder said as he picked me up from behind. I knew it was going to go downhill from there. Ryder took me to the surprise at the end of the tunnel and what was in it made me start laughing. "You have got to be kidding me!" I giggled as Ryder let me down and I ran into the bouncy house park in front of me. I hopped into the first bouncy house I saw and started bouncing up and down. "I used to love bouncy castles as a kid!" I told Ryder who was walking towards the bouncy castle I was in "If you haven't noticed, we're not getting revenge on you two anymore." Ryder said as he joined me in the bouncy castle. "Finally!" I squealed, jumping on top of him, making both of us to fall as he laughed at my enthusiasm. I ended up laying on top of him, making me smile and wrap his arms around my waist. "But that doesn't mean I will ever stop tickling you." He said, squeezing my sides a little before stopping. I giggled before saying "Well, there's bad news to every good news." I said. "Oh is that so?" He said with a smirk and I nodded. "So when I saw I love you, isn't that good news?" He asked, making me blush, look away, and nod. He chuckled and said "So what's the bad news angel?" He teased. "You just love making me blush don't you?" I asked, looking back at him. The way he was looking into my eyes with that adorable smirk on his face made my stomach erupt with butterflies and made my face feel like it was on fire. He started inching his face closer and closer to mine as I did the same, not once breaking eye contact. Right before our lips collided, he responded to my question saying "Definitely."