How We Met (Alaina and Aiden)

"This is going to be so much fun!" I squealed as me and my friends waited for the next round to start. We're currently at a laser tag arena and we just paid to play unlimited laser tag for the rest of the day. We're in the waiting area and other than me and my 5 friends (Lily, Sharon, Jessica, Sally, and Daisy), the place was empty. "Do you think anyone else is going to show up to play?" Lily asked. "I hope so. It would make the game more interesting." Sharon said. Right when she said that, a group of boys walked into to play laser tag. We all looked over and saw that there was 10 boys that looked around our age (High school seniors/college freshman) getting tickets to play laser tag. "Uh, we're up against them?!" Sally said. "Maybe we'll be fine?" I questioned. "I love the optimism Alaina but let's be realistic. We're fried." Daisy said. "The group of boys all sat at the table next to us. I looked over to scout out for competition and noticed that one of them was already looking at me. He was looking at me with an astonished look and then he turned to whisper something to his friend. When he did, they both looked at me and smirked. I blushed and looked away. "Maybe if we had a game plan, we could have a chance?" Jessica suggested. "I think the plan is to make it out alive at this point. If it's us against them, we're going into war." Sally said, rolling up her sleeves. We all giggled at her seriousness about the situation. "What? I'm serious!" She said. "Hey, excuse me?" I heard someone said as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the boy that was staring at me earlier. I forgot to realize how cute he was the first time around but he is super cute! "Yes?"I said shyly. "What's your name?" He asked and I frowned. That's kind of weird to just walk up and ask a stranger. "Who needs to know?" I asked. "I do obviously." He smirked, making me blush. "You're not hearing it from me." I said, getting a little nervous as I realized all of his friends were with him. "Fine. We can figure out what to call you then." He and all his friends smirked and I blushed even more. "You know it's going to be boys against girls right?" One of his friends said and we all nodded. "Well, all I have to say is princess over there is in for an adventure once we get in there." The guy said as they all walked away. "What just happened?" I asked. "I think you just became a target." Jessica said and I facepalmed myself. 

"The game is ready to start." The laser tag worker said. All of us put our belongings down and rushed into the arena to put on the vest.  We all put on our blue vest and rushed into the arena to find good hiding places. "Alaina, you need to stay with someone at all times." Sally said and I nodded. I was already super nervous about this entire situation. This isn't going to end well. As we were getting to the 3rd floor of the arena, we heard the game begin. "Oh my gosh we're so dead!" I squealed and they all shushed me. We quickly all found corners to hide in before we started hearing the boys rush up the ramps to get to the second floor. I was hiding in a corner with Sally and Jessica. "Where do you think they are?" We heard one of the boys say. "Let's check to the third floor." Another said. Great. Just great. We heard them rushing up the steps. "Guys, get ready to shoot them!" I heard Lilly say from where she was hiding, We all got our guns ready to shot and then immediately started shooting them as they got to the third floor. "Where's the princess?" The boys said as they started shooting us back. They're really good because even though we started shooting them first, they were some how shooting us more than we were shooting them. The boys started roaming around the third floor looking for me and the cute guy that came up to me outside came to the corner I was hiding in with one other guy. "Here she is." The boy said as the other boys started walking towards us. Jessica and Sally decided to stand in front of me so they could protect me. "Give us the princess and we'll leave the rest of you alone." One of the boys said. Why were they calling me princess? And why was it making me blush? "Never." Jessica said as they started shooting the boys with lasers again. "I guess we'll just have to take her ourselves then." The boys said as they started shooting the girls back. "Alaina run!" Sally yelled and I ran through the crowd of boys and down the ramp of stairs, hearing them run after me shortly after. "THE PRINCESS HAS ESCAPED!" I heard one of them yell and I giggled at how childish that sounded. Then, I bumped into an extremely hard wall, falling to the ground instantly. I looked up to see the wall I bumped into had arms and legs and...wasn't a wall. It was the cute boy. "Cute laugh you got there, princess." He said as he straddled me. "Get off of me!" I squealed. "HELP!" I screamed. "I found the princess!" The cute boy yelled out to his friends. "Let me go! I didn't do anything!" I squealed as I tried to push him off of me. "You didn't have to. Now stop struggling." He said smirked. His smirk only made me more nervous! "I'm never stopping! HELP! THEY GOT ME!" I squealed as the other boys started arriving. "You asked for it." He said right before I felt his fingers dig into my sides. 

I can not believe this is happening. I'm in a laser tag arena with a group of random boys I have never met but are now targeting me and the cutest boy is now tickling the life out of my belly! 

"Good one Aiden!" One of the other boys said as they started shooting me with lasers. So Aiden is the cute evil boy's name. "PLEASE STOP!" I squealed, trying with all my might to escape from their capture but I was stuck being tickled and getting shot with lasers. "LET HER GO!" The girls yelled just as the game ended. Aiden finally stopped tickling me and got off of me before helping me up. "I think we all know who won that round." He whispered into my neck, making me giggle and blush as he smirked at me and walked away. "Awww!" All my friends said. I turned to them and frowned before yelling "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS?!"

 After we got our vest off, we decided to get some food. While we waited for the food, I got a tap on my shoulder just like I did before the round. I turned around and it was Aiden by himself. He looked different. This entire time he was super confident and smirking but as he stood before me, he was blushing like crazy, which only made me blush too. "Your name's Alaina right?" He asked and I nodded. "Well Alaina, can I, um, have your number? So we can, you know, go out some time?" he asked. I blushed even more but decided to mess with him a little. "Why? You just met me." I asked as I stood up from my seat. He blushed but still smirked before saying  "Well, I want to get to know the beautiful girl behind that beautiful smile of yours." He said, only making me blush even more. "HER NUMBER IS 375-..." All my friends started yelling out my number at once and I looked at them scoldingly while Aiden started laughing. "I didn't really get that. Can you say it again?" Aiden said, taking out his phone. "I'll tell you but under one condition." I told him and he listened. "No tickling." I blushed. He smirked, wrapped his arms around my waist, making me blush like crazy, and then said "Um, hell no." before squeezing my sides a little. I giggled and pushed his hands away. "You're the one with the pretty laugh. That's not my fault." He said with a shrug. "Just give him your number already!" One of his friends said and I giggled again. "Fine. My number is..."