movie night~soonhoon

Woozi's pov:

I was just laying down on my bed cuddling with my boyfriend soonyoung. It was about 6:37pm and we have done almost nothing all day. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Babe" I nudge his side. He turns his head towards me.

"Yes my love" I giggle but tell him any way.

"I want us to have a movie night with snacks and a bunch of movies. Can we please?" He stares for a bit.

"Yeah okay let do that" he smiles at me.

"Ooo okay lets start getting everything ready" I give him a quick peck and go to the living room.

                       ~Time skip~

I just finished cleaning up around the living room and went into the kitchen to see soonyoung preparing all the snacks.

"Hey babe I'm done cleaning" he looks up from what he's doing.

"OH ok well can you help me bring these over to the living room" I nod and pick up some stuff taking them to the living room.

We finished bringing everything to the the living area setting everything down on the table.

I bring sum blankets and pillows to set the scene more. Soonyoung pulls out some movies for us to pick from.

Me being a kid at heart chose Cinderella(okay but actually really like Cinderella dont come for me)soonyoung smiled and nodded.

We settle down on the floor and start the movie soonyoung sits behind me while sit between his legs.

                         ~time skip~

We're at the scene where she is crying outside when I feel something on my stomach. I look at soonyoung in confusion. He just looks at the screen.

I decided to ignore it and just keep watching. I feel his hand go lower causing my breath to hitch.

I feel his breath near my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"Eyes on the movie" I nod and look back at the movie

His hands slip into my sweats caressing my clothe cock. I whimper looking at him.

"Watch the movie" he said while he slipped his in my boxers grabbing me

I gasp in pleasure but look at the screen again

I hear him get something from under the couch and a pop noise.

After a few seconds he brings his hand back down inside my boxers. He rubs my hole with the slippery substance. I moan throwing my head back.

He stops his movements I whine and look at him desperately. He nudges his head toward to TV.

I understood and looked back. As I'm looking at the screen he stuck his finger in my hole causing me to gasp.

I keep my gaze on the TV as he adds a second finger my breathing becomes heavy.

He adds two more making it four in total. I whine in desperate need for him to be inside me. I turn toward him begging with my eyes.

"P-please fuck m-me daddy" I whine in his ear. He smirks down at me.

"Beg baby then I'll fuck you" my breath staggered.

He's still thrusting his fingers in me while I try my best to make words.

"D-daddy please f-fuck me please" he chuckles at my begging.

"You're going to have to try harder than that baby" he whispers in my ear. Slowing his fingers down.

I whine "Pleaseee daddy please" trying to breathe correctly.

He stops all his movements. His fingers still inside me

"Beg baby I want you to beg~" his voice sounds so sexy. He watched me fidget around.

"F-fuck daddy please fuck me hard. Put your big delicious cock inside me. Make me scream your name dadd- oh" he pushed everything on the table off onto the floor.

He bends me over and gives me a spank causing my body to jolt. I whimper shaking my ass a bit to tease.

I hear him groan as he puts his hands on my ass spreading them. He spits on my hole watching it go inside my hole.

He spanked me again making moan. I hear bottle cap open and a hiss.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked me. I nodded frantically in want.

His cock slides in slowly and gently. I love his gentle side but not right now.

"D-daddy fuck me h-hard please"

"As you wish baby" he increases his pace causing me to moan loudly throwing my head back.

In a matter of seconds he hits my prostate right on. I whine so loud as my head falls down on the table.

Then he grips my hair making me look up. I feel the table constantly make creaking noises with soonyoungs hard thrust.

"D-daddy I-i'm gonna c-cum please f-fill me u-up daddy" he hits my spot with every thrust

"Cum with me baby" he whispers in my ear

After a few more hard thrust he cus inside me. The feeling of his cum inside me makes me cum all over us.

After we catch our breath he picks me up puts me on the couch with a blanket. He puts on his boxers before going up stairs.

I hear water running and running. He comes back and picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

I see the water fill up the bathtub and he put a pink and blue bath bomb. He checks the water and nods.

He grabs me taking off the blanket and puts me in the water. Its just the right temp. I relax into the water closing my eyes.

I feel soonyoung kiss my forehead and back down stairs. After a bit I hear a vacuum so im assuming he's cleaning the mess of our love making.

I smile to myself ugh I love him so much

                         ~the end~

ahhhhhh yes semi-colon is great what is y'alls fav song from the album?

Personally I love ah! Love and light a flame A LOT but yeah

This one is probably really short sorry   :(

Let's just keep supporting our boys y'all. I love y'all peace out 👁👄👁