Yead 3-11 | Brave

Start from the beginning

"NO! He's not a criminal"

"Step away from the criminal and get that wand out of my face"

"NO!" I was really out of breath, my clothes were now covered in blood from all the blood that I had lost. He probably has noticed my poor condition and continued to walk towards Sirius.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!" I yelled out again only to be completely ignored. He just brushed passed me looking down at Sirius before picking him up.

"I said- get away from-" I never got the chance to finish my sentence and collapsed passing out.

***
I woke up in the hospital bed next to Ron's. I sat back up and looked around, Harry was also in the hospital bed with Hermione hunched over.

"Good morning Evelyn" Ron said with bandages around his leg. I looked outside, the sun wasn't even up. I felt my head where the pain was now gone covered in bandages.

"Listen Harry they captured Sirius and in any minute they're going to perform the kiss" I heard Hermione tell Harry who got up quickly to face her.

"You think they're going to kill him?" He asked. Guilt rushed over my body fast, if I had stayed conscious I would've stopped Snape from taking Sirius away.

"No harry, it's much worse. They're going to suck out his soul"

The door opened as we all looked towards Dumbledore walking in.

"Profesor Dumbledore you've got to stop them, they got the wrong man" I got up out of my hospital bed and walked towards Dumbledore.

"It's true sir, Sirius is innocent" Harry backed me up.

"Scabbers is the one that did it" Ron said making us all look at him.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore questioned.

"He was my rat sir. He's not really a rat, well he wasn't my rat he was my brother Percy's rat"

"The point is you have to believe us! Please believe us" Hermione interrupted Ron.

"I do Miss Granger but I'm sorry to say that the words of four 13 year olds will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen" He said patting Ron's injured leg as he whimpered. His eyes shot back up with the ringing of the bells indicating the time.

"..Mysterious thing, time. Powerful but when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the top of our cellar in the dark tower. You know the laws Miss Granger, you must not be seen. And you will return before this last chime if not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life will be spared. Three times will do it" He winked at Hermione before leaving.

"What in the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked.

"Sorry Ron seeing as you can't walk- and Evelyn since your head is injured-" Hermione took out a necklace from under her shirt and put it around her neck and Harry's. A sound of a large slap echoed through the room as Hermione slapped Harry's hand away from the necklace. Suddenly the door barged open and Harry and Hermione came in.

"Wait but weren't you guys just-" I asked in confusion. They were in the middle of the room and now all of a sudden they're in the doorway.

"What is she talking about Harry?" Hermione smirked.

"Yeah how can someone possibly be in two places at once?"

(HARRY'S POV -When Evelyn was attacked by the werewolf-)

Hermione let out a howl making the werewolf run to our direction. I grabbed her arm and made a run for it deep in the forest, it would be easier to get away since we had a head start. We hid behind a wide tree as we watched the werewolf look around for us.

"Harry?" I heard a voice call out, it was Evelyn's. She must've followed me down the forest when I took off. I looked at Hermione who looked as frightened as I was. I peeked over the tree and watched as the werewolf slowly approached her.

"Profesor Lupin" Her voice was shaky. The werewolf lunged at her before I could do anything and knocked her back. My heart sank watching her gasp for air and crawling away before getting up barely being able to stand. Her wand was pointed towards it ready to attack but she seemed hopeless.

"We have to do something" I looked over at Hermione who had a panicked expression on her face. Quickly, I grabbed a large rock and threw it at it making it snap it's head back and run towards us. Hermione grabbed on to my arm as the beast neared and we heard the sound of it's breathing.

I peaked again to see if it was still there but it was gone, instead there was a roar from behind us. I wrapped my shoulders around Hermione holding her close as the beast ran towards us awaiting death until Buckbeak appeared out of nowhere coming in between the werewolf and Hermione and I roaring at it and chasing it away.

"That was so scary" Hermione whispered as she dug her head in my shoulder. It was terrifying of course but it just amazed me Evelyn still had the intentions to put on a fight with blood dripping down the side of her face. I returned the favor, she protected me all this time now I protected her from the werewolf tonight.