Chapter Four

Jungkook's Pov
"Alright Mr Jeon, can you look up for me." I gripped tightly onto the side of the examination table, carefully looking up for the doctor to flash this little light into my eye, holding back from wanting to blink. I

After a while the outbursts became something normal and apart of me really. With quite a few English lessons from Namjoon Hyung, I could make out most from what my soulmate was saying and muttering to himself.

When I found out he was a boy I wasn't too sure why I grew so excited one day when I was playing overwatch with Namjoon and Taehyung when I started muttering under my breath in English that it wasn't gay to do facemask.

"Alright all done." I blinked my eyes a few times focusing on when the soulmate doctor clicked his light off.

"So I'm done with the examination and I can tell you that this is a new soulmate system, so I'll explain it." I found myself nodding deeply biting at my lower lip listening closely.

"This soulmate system is almost like the telepathic bond expect it's with voices, now you and your soul mates bond is through emotions with voices, so it's based on the first language you speak, so hence Korean is yours, your random emotional outburst are in Korean, his are in English so vice versa."

I nodded my head deeply smiling a little.

"Yeah for the last couple months it's been a little hard since I can't control my emotions sometimes but, does me singing effect it to?" I questioned growing a little embarrassed and worried. I was always singing.

"Briefly yes not all the time,but crying, hiccups, anything using your voice really, but it's also emotions too." I blinked my eyes.

"Wait so if I'm stressed can he feel that?" I exclaimed fast now in even more shocked pointing my sleeve covered hand at myself.  The doctor stared at me in amusement but nodded.

"Mhm correct, so I advice you Mr. Jeon to work on those emotional tones, but like all soul mates when you actually meet the outbursts shouldn't be that bad and should be under control."

I slowly held my face a little in deep embarrassment.

"I sing all the time... Where ever you are I'm so sorry." I whispered shyly chuckling to myself shutting my eyes more.

________________________________
Aiden's Pov
"You are the cause of my euphoria!" I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth, but I started slightly laughing quietly glancing over at my sister Eve who quickly stared at me odd placing her sketchbook down.

"Why are you randomly singing Bts?" She questioned looking quite interested. Bts was her new obsession, and I found myself even without randomly saying anything was singing songs.

"Huh?" I questioned looking over at her. She was smiling now having  her full attention on me.

"Who's song is it?" I asked interested both of us where in the living room by ourselves while our mom was out with some friends.

"Jungkook's solo song Euphoria." She answered quite proudly.

"I'm a new Army so I'm taking pride in learning things." I fluttered my eyes quite a couple sitting up. I was trying to connect all these pieces, the singing, the Korean, the emotion.

I felt my eyes grow so wide and I was scrambling to grab Eve by her arms making her have a small mini freak out staring at me.

"Oh my god Eve! I think I'm soulmates with one of the Bts members oh my god isn't there like seven of them?" I started freaking out and Eve stared at me her eyes wide before she quickly smacked me making me gasp looking at her.

"I'm sorry your inner gay was showing and your voice was getting high," I moaned at the pain my hand shooting up to cup my cheek at the sting it left.

"God you are so abusive you didn't have to slap me." I whined watching her roll her eyes at me deeply.

"Okay one it's cool you narrowed your soulmate slightly, I think it's obvious which member it is Aiden you just are stupid and over think." I glanced at her very highly offended.

"I'm not stupid! I have a scholarship!" She giggled at me.

"It doesn't take a scientist to guess, it's Jeon Jungkook, the random singing, you even were singing the Jungkook song." She laughed at me. I stared at her my face literally confused that was until at the same time me and her started singing this song loudly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun bangtan sonyeondan hwang-geum  maknae Jeon Jungkook -Ibnida!"

"God damn it Eve I just forgot that song!"

  "Its Jungkook! You are so lucky."