"Beyoncé..." She looked at me through the mirror. "Don't get caught seriously. I don't even see how she doing that to her daughter anyway. I get wanting somebody young but you her daughter's girlfriend. I'm telling you, something else going on between them 2."

"But it ain't my business to know that, I don't really care about all that. Before her, I ain't had none in over a year just tryna fuck wit' Seven. I'm gon' get some pussy from somewhere."

"Remind me never to fuck with you."

"Yo mama fine too. You lucky she like my auntie." I winked. She flipped me off.

••

"Happy birthday Ms. Maraj." I handed her the small box and she smiled at me, taking it from me.

I had one hand in Seven's, I kissed her cheek and let her get in the car before me. Ms. Maraj bit her lip and got in the passenger seat. I got in behind Seven.

Her 'man' was apparently driving us to a club. Nasir was a good looking nigga, it seemed like Ms. Maraj hated niggas her age. He was in his 40's.

I wondered about the history between Seven and Ms. Maraj. They spoke lovingly but there was an underlying issue somewhere. Diamonté had put it in my head and now I couldn't get it out. Had Ms. Maraj stolen another of Seven's lovers? I asked her that when we had sex and I didn't get an answer. It was making me come up with my own conspiracies. If I asked Seven about it, she would know something was up, if I asked Ms. Maraj, she wouldn't answer me. They were the only ones with the answer to my question.

"What's on your mind baby? You okay?" Seven asked, she leaned over, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"You been thinking about a lot lately. Do you wanna talk about it when we get back to my house?"

"Your mom is not letting me stay the night." I sighed.

"If she gets drunk enough, I can get her to do anything." She whispered.

Well, thanks for the tip.

"You drinking?"

"You know I am. What type of bad girl would I be if I didn't drink? You know me better than that." She winked.

When we got to the club, Nas helped Ms. Maraj out of the car and kissed her cheek. I helped Seven out. We skipped to the front of the line and Ms. Maraj stood up on her toes to talk to the bouncer. He removed the bar and let us all through. He didn't take a second look at us, he didn't even take a first.

"How did your mom do that?"

"I told you, that woman has connections all over this city, shit this state."

Thanks for the tip again.

The entire night, after Seven got a few shots in her, was all over me. She couldn't keep her ass off me and I could tell she was feeling herself. She was turning me on and if she wasn't so drunk and still drinking, I would fuck her. Not tonight. She's too drunk.

"Seven baby, relax." I sat down and held onto her waist. She wasn't listening to me though, she continued grinding on my lap. I was hard as hell but no one could see. Gladly. These dark lights made it easy on me.