Chapter 12

Jasper 
I could hear and feel but I couldn't see and move, I guess it was true that when you can't see your other senses get heightened. I could hear the cries of someone, I could feel the sparks that came off of her. She held me so close to her body moving my hair from my face and holding my face, the way she screamed for help and the blood cries she let out I never would have thought she cared enough about me to cry this much for me. 

"Please come back, I forgive you." I heard her say to me, I know that my wolf spirit would heal me but it would take time and since my injuries are this bad it will take a long time. 

She continued to scream until I could feel someone else there. I felt them lift me and carry me somewhere, I began to lose the rest of my senses and fall into the darkness. 

**** 

I woke up to the same senses I could hear and I could feel. I felt that I was elevated on something soft and I could hear beeping and someone breathing, more than one person. 

A few minutes later, I could hear the door open and slam on the door. 
"Oh my god, Jasper!" they yelled coming closer to me, they laid at my right shoulder crying. Once they touched me my wolf spirit started to get uneasy, that's when I knew it was Chole. 

"What happened?" she cried, she got off of my shoulder and looked at the other people in the room. 
"I-I don't know we were arguing and then-" Amaya spoke, her voice sounding hoarse, she had been crying too long. 
"YOU DON'T KNOW! You put him here and you don't know!" Chole shouted, I tried so hard to open my eyes and stand up for Amaya. 

"This is why I should be his mate, I would never hurt him enough to put him in the hospital," Chloe said lowering her voice. That's when I knew that I had to open my eyes and stop this.

I forced my eyes to start opening, once they lifted a little I quickly closed them due to the bright lights I groaned alerting everyone in the room. 

"Jasper?" Amaya asked, coming to the side of the bed. 
"Yeah, can you turn down the lights please?" I asked, still trying to keep my eyes open as it hurt to talk. 
The light quickly became dimmer and I could fully open my eyes to see that Amaya, Chole, and Jacob were standing surrounding me. I stopped to look at Amaya and saw her slightly smile at me. 

"I'm so glad you're back!" Chole exclaimed, hugging me around my neck. I could see that Amaya was uncomfortable with this, so I slightly pushed her off of me. I still remember hearing Amaya forgive me and I don't want to break her forgiveness. 

"Um, do you think I can talk to Amaya by myself?" I asked hoping they would leave us alone. Jacob nodded and patted
me on my shoulders before leaving, Chole walked to the door as Amaya watched her every move but she didn't without giving Amaya a dirty look. The door closed and Amaya didn't move her eyes from the door until I called her name causing her to turn her head and look at me. Her under eyes were puffy, I know she had been crying but I didn't think it was that much. 

I pulled her arm for her to sit on the bed with me. She sat on the edge of the bed, not even sitting on the bed. Her weight was mostly on her legs. I got up feeling a little pain in my back and waist but I didn't care. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into me hearing her giggles. I put my chin on her shoulders letting the sparks run up and down our bodies. 

"I heard what you said," I told her in a low voice. 
"It was true I do forgive you," she said, turning in my embrace so that I could see her face, she looked down playing with the hospital robe that was on me. 
"But I hurt you so badly," she said in a quiet voice .

"It wasn't that bad-" 
"You had six broken bones and a brain bleed. You healed yourself thank god or whoever but you were in so much pain my wolf stopped talking to me till you woke up," she said looking me into my eyes, something I've noticed she does a lot. 
"And you know why?" I asked a rhetorical question. 

"Because I know you have cried for me, over me. That was enough for me to hold on to." I said pulling her closer to me, putting my forehead on her shoulder feeling connected to her, even more, she brushed my hair down as we sat in silence enjoying each other's company. 
"If this was going to work," she said, breaking the silence, I lifted my head from her shoulder and looked at her. 
"Then you would have to be all in with me not being bipolar and then shutting me out. You need to help me figure all of this out, I'm your mate so that falls on you," she said, poking my chest at the end. I loved that she was ready to give this a real shot, considering that she made it clear that we most likely wouldn't be anything after what I did. 

"Did you just say you belong to me?" I asked not thinking she realized what she said, she rolled her eyes with a little smirk. She pulled me by my shoulder leaning into her, placing my lips on hers. 
The sparks that went flying between us were indescribable, this feeling could not just be for the mate bond this is what it was like to be with her. The mate bond only magnified what we were pushing away from each other. I lived for this moment, for the moment I get to kiss my mate and feel the sparks. 

I pulled her closer to me to deepen the kiss, I pulled her down with me as I fell back onto the bed. Her hands landed on the side of my head to keep herself up. She tried pulling away but I didn't let her go. She lightly pulled my bottom lip as I slightly lifted with her as she pulled away from me. 

"I don't think I should be on top of you while you have broken bones," she said in a soft tone staring at my lips. 
"Trust me my wolf spirit will heal quicker with you here," I said moving my lips to hers to kiss her but she moves back with a smirk on her face knowing what she is doing. 

"But on a serious note, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I don't know what happened to me," she said with sad eyes. 
"We will figure it out together, okay?" I said to reassure her. She nodded her head yes leaning in for a kiss I gladly gave her.