⥬Nightmares⥪

-Celestia Ludenburg-
*You both are laying in bed. You hold her gently as you listen to her gentle breathing. Slowly that calm pace, speeds up. You mumble a grumble and soon roll on your side. You feel the bed move, slowly you raise up as Celestia looks around worryingly. She looked at you and soon punched your arm. All you could muster was a grumble, before you even ask why she did that she hugs you. All of this is too overwhelming for you, so you simply hug her and slump against her. Slowly falling sleep.*

-Junko Enoshima-
*All you hear is a weird sound coming from the other side of the bed. So, you sit up to see what it was. Junko was squirming seeming to be on a pleasure high. You raise an eyebrow and wake her up. When she wakes up she looks around and scolds you for waking her up. Then before you can say anything she starts to talk about how amazing her dream was. Honestly, it was horrifying. It was about how you died in a horrible and gruesome way... I mean to her that's a compliment?*

-Kyoko Kirigiri-
*She doesn't really show any signs of distress. You just feel the spot next to you that was warm grow cold. After a while you start to shiver. So you get up to find where she went off too. You see her hunched over on the couch. You sleepily go next to her and hold her. Soon you pepper kissed on her cheek to try and warm her up to tell you what was wrong. She just shakes it off and holds you.*

-Sakura Ogami-
*Sakura turns it into some epic battle. She wakes up excited and pushing you awake to tell you all about it. She goes into detail about what happened. Of course, you listen closely and try not to get bored by her droning on and on. Afterwards you applaud and smiled as she smiles excitedly.*

-Toko Fukawa-
*Inspiration! She sees the nightmares and wakes up. She wants to write about them, you feel her shuffle around and grab a notebook and a pen. She wrote and wrote. You turn to tiredly watch her, her eyes so focused on the page. She only moved from the page to push her glasses up. After a while, she stops and looks. Then fully wakes you up to read what she wrote. You groan and try to read it through sleepy eyes.*

-Chiaki Nanami-
*You hear her gasp. That immediately woke you up, soon you sat up and looks at the distressed Chiaki. You simply pull her in and kiss her cheek. You did what you could to comfort her. It didn't take long before she was asleep in your arms again. You tried to suppress a soft chuckle as you laid down with her again.*

-Mikan Tsumuki-
*You heard her whimper in fear, you immediately woke up and tried to comfort her. You felt her shake which just make your heart drop, soon she woke up tears in her eyes. You kissed her head and tried to make her feel better. She just laughed at your attempts and soon she relaxed in your arms.*

-Sonia Nevermind-
*Sonia managed to sleep through it, she woke up the next morning just staring at the ceiling. You had woken up later and saw the dead look in her eyes. So you sat up and asked her what's wrong. It took her a second to gather her thoughts and respond. But, she did. She told you about the horrors of her dreams. Then she got up and tried to make herself busy. You followed and tried to make her feel as okay as you could.*

-Kaede Akumastu-
*Kaede woke up panting. She looked over at your and immediately relaxed. She laid back into her bed and just closed her eyes. Her mind humming a classical tune, which helped her fall asleep. The next morning you two shared your dreams. She seemed to be over it, actually she laughed about it.*

-Maki Harukawa-
*She doesn't dream that much. So she's never really had much of a nightmare. Although, when she wakes up sometimes she gets kinda paranoid. Especially after a bad day.*

-Tsumugi Shirogane-
*Tsumugi tends to sleep through them well, although in the middle of the night she'll just cling onto you. She gets more cuddly and tries to his herself against you. It always wakes you up since there's so much force behind it. Your awake until she lets go and wakes up. She tells you all about it, sometimes you think she's overreacting but you listen nevertheless.*