⥬Meeting For The First Time⥪

-Celestia Ludenburg-
*You were lost and very tired, you couldn't remember what you were doing. Heck! You couldn't even remember where you were going. Eventually, you stumbled into some sort of bar? Possibly. As you walk in deeper to the area, your eyes land on a girl. Her black hair fell over her shoulders into two different sections, which were heavily curled. The only description you had for her was a gothic princess. Her gaze caught yours, she offered you a seat. In which you gambled with her. You honestly didn't know to either be scared or impressed by her skill.*

-Junko Enoshima-
*Despair was everywhere. You felt no hope for anything, honestly? You were on the brink of madness. Almost ready to do whatever it took to force life to be interesting. Until you met her. It was a late night and the air was nice and cool, so it was a nice time for a walk. So there you went, on a walk. From the corner of your eye, you saw some 'strange' activity. You couldn't really describe it, mostly because they stopped and it was hidden before you could comprehend what was going on. It was a girl. You knew who she was... a model. Why was she playing in the dirt? So, you went over to check it out.*

-Kyoto Kirigiri-
*There was a murder that happened. You grew curious about what it was, so you snuck in. Honestly, it was a dumb idea but you didn't think so. Your curiosity blinded your judgment. You noticed her hovering over the dead body, you were heavily shocked once she looked in your direction. You were hidden excellently. Before she could do anything, you left. Not wanting to get arrested. Although, that really didn't do much. A few minutes later you bumped into her as you were turning a sharp corner. Now, confrontation.*

-Sakura Ogami-
*Your friend convinced you to take these classes with her. Something with martial arts. You knew you wouldn't be able to do it. Also, it never really interested you. So obviously it was a thing to pass time. It was a little nerve-racking when you saw Sakura walk in. Was she the teacher? Oh dear, this is gonna be a long tough hour and a half. Luckily she wasn't the teacher, but she was your, partner. Goodie.*

-Toko Fukawa-
*You were working at the library. Organizing the books according to the Dewy Decimal System. A soft hum escaped your lips as you did so. Eventually, once you reached the 'F' isle you heard rambling. As if someone was talking to themselves. You decided to peak to see what was going on. There was a girl hunched over rambling to herself. All you really could do was smile, then ask how she was. Before you even breathed she jumped and looked at her. Eventually scolding you and storming off.*

-Chiaki Nanami-
*You went to a gaming tournament with a few friends. Mostly guys were there, guys who were extremely good at what they were doing. You simply took a controller and smiled. As many people possible played at once. Soon it was narrowed down to the best of the best and, not to brag, you were in the last five. All you saw were three other males and one female. Wow... this would be easy. -1 man first round. -2 men second round. -3 men third round. Than just you and her and boy did she whip your ass.*

-Mikan Tsumiki-
*This is why you wear protection when you're on your bike. Your friend decided to petal up next to you and scare you, causing you to fall off your bike into the hard ground where a nice big rock sat. Your arm snapped against it. A young lady came in with a doctor. The doctor looked at your arm and let the other girl cast it up. She was extremely gentle. Her touch felt like clouds against your tender skin. Afterward, she wished you a sweet recovering.*

-Sonia Nevermind-
*A princess and a prince. Isn't that story a little bit old? Well, how about this one? A knight falling for the princess- no too cliche. Well... maybe this one. You were the local thief in the kingdom of Novoselic. Your face was highly known, but your name was a tricky one. One night you snuck into the castle. Your biggest getaway yet! You crept around until you ran into someone. The lovely Princess. Before you could react she asked how you're doing and if you were lost. There was certain loneliness in her voice that made your heart crumble. You stayed to talk and left after she wished you farewell.*

-Kaede Akumastu-
*It was a tough day. You were late to your audition to get into the local band, then your promptly failed your audition. It was all going wrong. Currently, you resided in the audience chairs. Trying to rub away your massive headache. Which wasn't working. A weird sound came from the stage, too tired to watch, you listened. It was a pain-stricken melody. A soft hum followed along with each key that was played. Eventually, it was over and your heartfelt even heavier. Who was playing that piece, you had to know. You forced your head up and saw a girl sitting at the piano. Mournfully playing each key in a certain pattern.*

-Maki Harukawa-
*This was a little awkward. You are an assigned assassin. Marked to target a girl named 'Maki H' that's all you had. (Including her birthday, gender, and appearance) So you went out on this mission. The bad thing? She was assigned to kill you too. She got the jump on you yet you overpowered her. Something in her eyes just told you that there was nothing you could do. You apologized and explained the situation. The same guy that told you to kill her did vise Versa with her. One new person was added her hit list. And it wasn't you.*

-Tsumugi Shirogane-
*You were in the back of the art store trying to organize everything. Soon the bell rings and you walk out, a girl stood there mumbling to herself. She walked around and tried to find stuff. Soon you caught her eye and she ran over asking a million different questions on fabric, buttons, thread, gems/jewels, etc. You helped her find everything she needed and held it for her as she found the correct colors. She thanked you for your help and soon paused. Then after she bought it, she slides you her number and said she had inspiration for you. Whatever that means.*