⥬When You're Sad⥪

-Celestia Ludenburg-
*She noticed you were acting a little strange. She tried to talk to you a little more, assuming her presence would make you ecstatic! But, it didn't. She was a little shocked. But, she made you some tea and sat down with you. Yeah, she actually made you tea.*

-Junko Enoshima-
*She adored it. Was around your constantly, she hated seeing you sad but... also enjoyed it? No clue. But she lavished in it, wanting you to become sadder. Wanting more despair!*

-Kyoko Kirigiri-
*She noticed the signs right away. Kyoto tried to talk to you but you just went mute. She let out a sigh and took your hands. Soon she started talking about how amazing you are. How much you mean to her, it was in a nice humble way. Not in a too incredibly cocky way.*

-Sakura Ogami-
*She listens to you vent. Makes you some warm Protein Coffee and tries to calm you down. She holds you, which is surprisingly comfortable. She then tells you some pretty good advice on how to be more comfortable with who you are and such.*

-Toko Fukawa-
*She kinda starts to freak out. You think that was bad? She then sneezed, then Genocide Jill came out. And boy, was she pissed off. Later on, the person who made you sad was mysteriously dead. She literally would break her whole thing to make you happy.*

-Chiaki Namami-
*She just made you comfy on your shared couch. Soon she set up a gaming console and handed you a controller. You both played Mario Kart, snuggled with each other until you forgot about your sadness. Even after that, you two played even more.*

-Mikan Tsumiki-
*She starts to freak out a little. Hoping that she didn't do anything wrong. Although, you assure her she did nothing wrong. The girl hugs you and tries to make you better. She made sure it was nothing external. Not knowing how to help you mentally.*

-Sonia Nevermind-
*She sees how sad you are. So, she tries to make you happy. Although, in the end she failed. That confused her. Mostly people got excited when she appeared. She soon sat next to you and tried to love on you. Hold you, take your hand, stuff like that.*

-Kaede Akumastu-
*She plays you some sort of joyful symphony. She has you sit next to her and helps you learn the song slowly. It makes you smile a little more. Sometimes, she plays a more sad melody. Mostly so you can let everything out and she's there to comfort you.*

-Maki Harukawa-
*Tries to comfort you but struggles a lot. She sat down with you and you two just were there in silence before you started to cry. Which just made her panic even more.*

-Tsumugi Shirogane-
*She gets flustered and frowned. She tries to help you and make you happier. She makes you two watch Anime and she makes you some yummy food. Afterwards, she dresses up for you. Mostly because she knows you live seeing her works.*