⥬Listening to You Sing⥪

-Celestia Ludenburg-
*She just arrives home and set her stuff down. She heard a faint sound coming from the bathroom. At first, she assumed it was the sound of the water from the shower you were taking. Although, as she drew closer she heard something more. A soft melodic voice, a voice that makes her heart sore. She stands by the door until the peaceful harmony ends. The rest of the day she can't resist a small smile on her lips.*

-Junko Enoshima-
*She was minding her own business, soon out of nowhere she heard the soft voice. She scowled but listened to it more. A weird feeling started to flutter in her chest. She wanted to listen to it more. So she did. She enjoyed your voice and ordered you did it more.*

-Kyoko Kirigiri-
*She was heading out for a few errands. She has been pretty distant these pass few days. Her mind was racing and she did seem like she wanted space. Soon, as she grabbed the handle, soon your voice filled the house. She immediately stopped and decided to listen to it. She just smiled and listened to your heavenly voice.*

-Sakura Ogami-
*Sakura always has you sing, even if it's just a simple tune, after practice. It always helps her calm down. She smiled and walked as you sing to her. You both sip on some protein coffee as she listens to your soft melodic voice.*

-Toko Fukawa-
*The first time she heard your voice she wanted more of it! It made her addicted! Every time she heard you sing, inspiration just fueled her mind and body. She felt like she needed to remember that voice.*

-Chiaki Nanami-
*You normally sing game soundtracks, or things relating to that. She loves listening to you sing as she plays. You hold her so she can hear you better. Actually prefers your voice over the games! How sweet.*

-Mikan Tsumugi-
*She begs for you to sing to her. Even... offering to.. do a few things. If you catch my drift. You do it only to make her happy. She always clings onto you to listen to you better. She loves it.*

-Sonia Nevermind-
*You two always sing and dance. She sometimes joins in too! She smiles and lays against you as you two sing. Although, she stops and lets you serenade her.

-Kaede Akumastu-
*Kaede plays the piano as you sing along. You always are laying on the piano. She smiled, normally she plays happy tunes. Mostly because she loves watching you smile as you sing to her.*

-Maki Harakawa-
*When she first heard your voice she tells you to shut up. It hurts your feelings but you do. After a while, she starts to feel bad. But she hears you humming in your room. A new feeling starts tingling in her chest. She sighed and smiled as she listened.*

-Tsumugi Shirogane-
*She asks you to learn a certain amount of songs. They're all from some anime she's watching. So you do. It's a struggle for a while but you manage to do it. When she hears you, it makes her ecstatic.*