Ahmad😻❤️🥺

Ahmad😻❤️🥺

She managed to stand up ,she started walking and I remembered it was her prom and I noticed her slight struggle walking,

I looked at her before I reluctantly assisted her by holding her slim waist. Her smell was really captivating.We both made our way into the hall , I silently watched as she interacted with the young host asking her questions.

We finally made our way into the actual hall .

She stood by the entrance door for Almost two minutes,looking at her surrounding and smiling,I could feel her body shaking a little,it felt like my hand on her waist was really making an effect on her .

As we proceeded in ,all eyes where on us we stole the spotlight,exactly what I wanted.

Wanting to watch her innocently cry of my effects on her ,I leaned down and whispered in her ears making her body jerk a little in such she didn't expect me to say anything.

I saw a group of girls squealing which I guessed are her friends, she hugged each and every one of them and they kept on looking at me with a surprised look on their faces LOMAO ,I heard what they were saying but decided to ignore it cause girls are like that for some reason I don't understand.They were all seeing me for the first time and I felt the only good expression I could make was to return their smiling gestures thoo it was weird because I don't normally do that .

**************
I was replying aymans message  when the host made an announcement,welcoming REMA to the stage ,the young teenagers kept cheering as I couldn't blame them because it was their prom ,they had no reason not to .i looked at nasrin to see her sulked up .it was as if she wasn't enjoying the night .well I didn't really care ,I already tried my best .

After a while I decided to check my email totally ignoring my surrounding until I heard the guy singing close to us ,I looked up just in time to see nasrin being dragged to the stage looking confused .

I was surprised at first as I looked at her on the stage ,he was holding her hand ,singing to her .So many people were seen making videos of them and all she did was stand shyly as he kept singing.

He bent down suddenly and the whole crowd went arof with shouts and cheers from them.

Nasrin really looked like a hot cake tonight and she is sticking out with her little beauty it's easy to notice her , guyy ,it's not little,she's  really beautiful "my mind stated .

I silently watched how she spoke, wierdly I was staring at the painted lips how can she be looking sexy for no reason.

After everything,she came back to seat on her seat , her cheeks were flushed with her eyes lit like a candle ,she wasn't really bad after all.

Some papers were shared on tables and i ticked on nasrins name because she was the only one I knew I didn't bother voting for any guy.

She stood up and walked to her friends table , which wasn't far from ours .I picked my phone to check on my Instagram feeds, I didn't notice someone sit on nasrins seat .Until she started speaking , I looked up and saw who the person was ,I didn't know who she was ,so I went back to my phone .