-[Chapter 6: The Start]-

"Okay, so let's start the next episode, shall we?" ask Void.

"Mister Void, may I ask you a question?" ask Ozpin.

"Yes, what is it Ozpin?" asked Void.

"Why is the multiverse centered around Jaune?" ask Ozpin.

"That's a very perfect question, and I already knew this would come, actually, Jaune is not the centered of the multiverse, he was originally just an ally and best friend of a group of peoples who were the original centered of the multiverse of Remnant itself, basically back in my world some peoples thoughted that the fact that Jaune being seen as a weak person who is always careless and doesn't have all the good things in return is unacceptable, mostly there were peoples who strongly disagree with the fact that the original centered characters of the Remnant multiverse should not be...you know, the center of the multiverse, and when they've seen Jaune, they've started to created Remnant's other realities, worlds, and universes where Jaune is...the "special character", the main protagonist of the story," said Void.

"Wait, really?! Then who are the real centered of the multiverse of Remnant?" asked Yang.

"Well, it's team RWBY, that's who," said Void.

"WHAT!" shouted everybody, team RWBY was shocked.

Void then proceeded to explain about their destinies.

"That's all," said Void.

"W-wait, then you mean that there are realities, universes, and dimensions where we're also main protagonists?!" ask Weiss, Void shook his head.

"Unfortunately, back at my world, your alternate universes were created by my peoples, mostly the alternate universe worlds of Remnant back in my world were known to be a "Fanfiction"!" said Void, hearing that everybody stares at him.

Void then explains to them about the fanfictions that his peoples created.

"So, the rates of main protagonists as males are higher than females?!" ask Weiss.

"Well, I don't know!" said Void.

"First off, that's just so underestimating women!" said Weiss.

"Yes, I know, mostly some fanfictions I've searched thru out the websites has high rates in based off about Jaune as the main protagonist," said Void.

"Okay, so are we gonna keep on watching it or not?" asked Sun.

"Sure thing Wukong," said Void as he turns on the screen.

The screen showed a white figure Jaune who is standing in a very unhappy and serious way.

"That's why I need your help..." said the white figured Jaune.

The screen then appears a text "Multiversal Jaune (aka The Creator) (OC created by FunbariVoid)"

"Help! Help for what?" asked Yang.

"Just watch," said Void.

The screen scene changes into a yellow Jaune that is glowing, this Jaune doesn't wear a shirt instead he doesn't wear anything except for pants that're also yellow he burst out a golden aura that has yellow fires, his eyes are pure white and there are no pupils in it at all, his hair is pointing up like the wind is blowing it, the screen changes into Jaune wearing a uniform of Signal academy standing with 4 mysterious items floating on the air, the items were shown to be the 4 relics that Ozpin needs to collect in order to once again summoned the gods who created Remnant as it all fuses with him and the screen changes back into the golden Jaune as the text appears "Divine Jaune (OC created by FunbariVoid)".