[Chapter 1: Gathering]

This is a story that is inspired by the animations of "The Villain Sans Squad" by Yamata41 and "Underverse by Jake" I brought you "Jaune's Villains Squad" by FunbariVoid.

"Ouch! What the heck!" yelled Ruby when suddenly another person lands on her.

BANG!

"Hey! What's happening? Who turned off all the lights!?" shouted Yang from on top of the sky. Weiss lands on Yang.

BANG!

"Where are we!?" asks Weiss, she looks around, and it revealed Blake is landing down on a different side.

"What is this place?!" ask Blake.

"Wait, guys! Is that you?!" asked Nora.

"Huh?! Nora! What're you doing here?" asked Blake.

"I was just eating some pancakes with Ren when suddenly he disappeared, and I also disappeared; I just couldn't know where he is now...and I'm starting to get very worried for him," said Nora.

"Nora, I'm right here," said Ren.

"Oh, there he is!" said Nora.

"Hey, w-what's happening!? W-where are we?!" ask Ironwood.

"Professor Ozpin, do you have any ideas where exactly we are?" asks Glynda.

"No, Glynda, I don't know," said Ozpin.

"Hm. Who's that giant sitting on top of the chair over there?" asks Qrow. Everybody all looked at the giant. It shows a strange entity that takes the appearance of a strange creature made out of cosmic matters.

"What the! What are you?!" shouted Ironwood.

"Calm down; I still haven't finished the gathering yet," said the giant as he snaps his fingers.

Salem's group also appears beside them.

"Huh? What in heaven's is happening?!" asks Watts.

"W-where, are we?!" ask Salem.

"My lady are you alright?" asked Cinder.

"Yes, I'm fine, but where exactly are we?" asked Salem.

"Hmm. I've never seen a place like this before," said Roman when suddenly Neo noticed something near them. She touches Roman quickly as possible as his boss looks at him. Neo pointed directly to the heroes.

"*gasps* everybody, we have fallen for a trap!" shouted Roman. Salem and her group looked and saw it was Ozpin and the others.

"Ozpin!" Salem said as her group is prepared to attack, but nothing happens.

"Huh? What's happening where my weapon is? A-and why can't I feel my semblance?" ask Cinder.

"I also forgot to mention that...never try to engage when you're in an unknown place!" as the giant looks at them closely.

"Huh?! Gah! What are you?!" shouted Emerald.

"Shut up, I'm still not finished in gathering all of them yet," said the giant as he starts to concentrate again, and then it showed the faunus's as Adam, Sienna, Ghira, and his wife Kali all got summoned.

"Huh? What is the name is happening?" asked Sienna.

"Hm! Humans!" yelled Adam.

"Mom! Dad!" shouted Blake as she rushed forward and hugged her parents.

"*sighs* and last but not least...hey young girl, your name is Ruby, right?" asked the giant; Ruby looks at him in nervous "Aw, don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, I know you're kind," said the giant, Ruby nods with a fake smile "Yeah, sure I can tell that's a fake smile...listen I know this is against the laws of life and death, but since I'm stronger and far superior to them, so the rules they've set up doesn't mean anything to me at all," said the giant as he snaps his fingers.